• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

O.K. here it goes what kinda of bull are we!

What kind of bull are we?   

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,077
  • Days Won:  469

Ultimately, the Golden Brahma(n)s simplified their name to the Bulls, a moniker that left no question as to its meaning.

Alas, we are left with questions...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Those posters are from 2006 I think. So shouldn't we go with what the school is marketing? Which isn't a Brahman Bull... I think those Bulls in the poster look cool though, they look like a traditional Bull. Not as ugly as those you guys like. Also, I don't think people sit around and discuss the fierceness of different Bulls, nor do many care which we are. I like the sound of USF Bulls!

Those posters were printed by USF and given to thousands, I think I'll go with what they're doing.  If we were the Brahman Bulls, why didn't they have those on the poster?

I think it is to our advantage to have something to separate ourselves from the hundreds of other sports team, simply called the bulls. We have a history with this mascot,whether it is convenient or not. The bigger, the badder, the uglier the better.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I think it is to our advantage to have something to separate ourselves from the hundreds of other sports team, simply called the bulls. We have a history with this mascot,whether it is convenient or not. The bigger, the badder, the uglier the better.

:clap

• Content Count:  2,307

Yup, basically what I said. We used to be known as The Brahman Bulls, but a long time ago. Now we're USF Bulls.

I win! :-)

• Content Count:  1,757

Yup, basically what I said. We used to be known as The Brahman Bulls, but a long time ago. Now we're USF Bulls.

We are not known as The USF Brahma Bulls, but that is our mascot. No one was debating that, so yes, you do win, in your own mind.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,077
  • Days Won:  469

We were known as the "Golden Brahmans"

B_1_1BUSF_175552_1213.jpg

Archived