• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

O.K. here it goes what kinda of bull are we!

What kind of bull are we?   

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Because while you claim you're only commenting on what our official names is out of one side your mouth, out of the other side your mouth you're saying that our mascot is no longer a brahman bull. Then you use the argument that our name is 'Bulls' as proof. Which no one is arguing.

Now you're assuming I meant something else.  I think you just misunderstood what I was saying.  I kept saying that it was our name before, but it is not what we're known for now.  Which is true, we're known as the Bulls.  I think I typed it out about 70 times.  Now....since we're clearly talking about the same thing, let's let this die.  I hear there's a football game tomorrow or something.

Wait...so what kind of Bull are we?

::)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

Because while you claim you're only commenting on what our official names is out of one side your mouth, out of the other side your mouth you're saying that our mascot is no longer a brahman bull. Then you use the argument that our name is 'Bulls' as proof. Which no one is arguing.

Now you're assuming I meant something else.  I think you just misunderstood what I was saying.  I kept saying that it was our name before, but it is not what we're known for now.  Which is true, we're known as the Bulls.  I think I typed it out about 70 times.  Now....since we're clearly talking about the same thing, let's let this die.  I hear there's a football game tomorrow or something.

Wait...so what kind of Bull are we?

::)

Chris, don't try to stir the pot.  Shush!

• Content Count:  416

So now we're arguing about 'what we're known for'? Most have been consistent all along that our team name is 'Bulls' but our mascot and type of bull we are is a brahman bull.

Please don't respond if you're just going to say 'Right so we're the bulls not the golden brahmans because we're not called that anymore we're called the bulls'

No one is arguing that or whether tOSU, Rutgers or Northeastern 'knows us' for the brahman bulls.

Just because someone doesn't know my middle name doesn't mean I don't have one.

• Content Count:  20

Brahman bulls.

The running of the bulls is a horrible idea and looks busch league.

That is all.

Archived