• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not just Erin Andrews, but Bowl Reps and NFL Scouts Thursday!

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Courtesy GoUSFBulls.com:

The NFL & Bowl Representatives Will Be There Thursday, Will You?

Chris Fowler, Erin Andrews, Jesse Palmer and the ESPN national television audience will bring plenty of buzz to Raymond James Stadium for the showdown between No. 10 USF and Pitt on Thursday night.

If you need more proof of the hype surrounding the game, take a look at the number of NFL teams and college football bowls that will be in attendance on Thursday night.

As of Monday afternoon, 13 NFL teams were sending scouts to watch the talent on the USF and Pitt rosters.

There will be nearly as many bowl representatives in town scouting the Bulls for postseason action.  Representatives from 11 major bowls, including the Fed Ex Orange Bowl, Allstate Sugar Bowl, Rose Bowl presented by AT&T and the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl will be in town Wednesday and Thursday of this week.

Link

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

We really need a good crowd that day.  BCS bowl reps will be in Tampa!!

Edit for spelling.

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

Dude if Rob Stone ignored me trying to get his attention...  Erin Andrews is definitely going to ignore me! 

• Content Count:  5,241

I dont think bowl reps and erin andrews draw that many people to a football game. The reason bowl reps and andrews (espn) is because we fans have been going, and we have a team thats something like #10 in the country

• Content Count:  742

She is a gator. I will take our USF girls.

Jay

• Content Count:  693

I think the reason Fowler, Andrews, and Palmer will be at the game is because ESPN picked this game up before the season started as a Thursday night prime time game. This crew of announcers is their best crew and since there are no other games on ESPN on Thursday they will be doing ours. The bowl reps on the other hand might actually be there because of the fans. They want to see how you play your conference opponents, and the number of people you bring to the games, along with a few other thigns.  So hopefully our fans will be respectfull or respect-a-bull, whichever way you want to put it and look good for the bowl reps so if we keep on winning we can get a great bowl. God knows they don't want a bunch of ignorant idiots running around at their bowl giving their game a bad name.

I hope USF stomps Pitt though and opens up the playbook like we did against NC State. We are going to need to because Pitt likes to control the ball and eat up the clock. They aren't much of an explosive offense as you could see from their effort against Syracuse this past weekend. So lets hope everyone behaves at the game, Pitt gets destroyed, and that our team puts on another "complete" game so we can keep moving up those rankings. Go Bulls!!!!

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Any word on ticket sales, the west upper deck isnt open.  Hope we have a huge walkup crowd we need it.

• Content Count:  416

The bowl reps on the other hand might actually be there because of the fans. They want to see how you play your conference opponents, and the number of people you bring to the games, along with a few other thigns.  So hopefully our fans will be respectfull or respect-a-bull, whichever way you want to put it and look good for the bowl reps so if we keep on winning we can get a great bowl.

I hope they take the Ray's playoff game into consideration if we don't have the numbers we've been putting up otherwise this season.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Any word on ticket sales, the west upper deck isnt open.  Hope we have a huge walkup crowd we need it.

Not good...

Section - 336

Row - AA

Seats - 22

Description - LEVEL 3 - HIGHEST OF 3 LEVELS

EAST SIDELINE

Looks less than the KU game.

Archived