• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We're #10

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  637
  • Days Won:  0

He thinks Arizona State and Alabama are better than NC State and Kansas...

I agree with that...

They've had more difficult schedules than we have.

Alas, they have more losses than we have.

Does that mean if you play a more difficult schedule you get to lose significantly more? Yes, when you play 5 games, 1 loss is significantly more than 0. Especially in the case of USC who's only played 3 games.

There's no way he can hypothesize that we'd lose to Alabama or Arizona State. Perhaps we'd beat them? Perhaps Georgia would've lost to Kansas?

If find the whole thing pretty asinine.

BTW - I think we should also be behind Texas Tech who he has us ahead of.

• Content Count:  1,624

Um Ga got destroyed by AL (2nd half slowdown), and USC got manhandled by Ore St!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This guys an idiot

O wait I forgot, Texas and BYU have also played such brutal schedules too right??? ::)

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

He's entitled to his opinion.  At least he takes the time to explain himself.  He doesn't have to.

• Content Count:  21,039
  • Days Won:  38

Apparently there are 40 players currently playing for USC that will be drafted over the next few years into the NFL.  FORTY? REALLY?

I wish ESPN could have sex with USC so they can just get it over with.  I wish USC's football organization could be combined into one entity and then ESPN as an organization could be combined into one entity...  Once that is completed they could finally plant their seed into USC and create the Media Hype Baby and bring about the end times.

• Content Count:  1,624

USC is a **** good team guys but FL dropped to number 15 after losing by 1 point(yes!!!) from the num 4 spot. USC dropped to number 8 from the number 1 spot?????

• Content Count:  21,039
  • Days Won:  38

USC is a **** good team guys but FL dropped to number 15 after losing by 1 point(yes!!!) from the num 4 spot. USC dropped to number 8 from the number 1 spot?????

Again, you are forgetting that USC is the best team of all time ever conceived by the media.  Florida on the other hand had to argue their way into a national championship so they could destroy Ohio State by a ton of points.

• Content Count:  637

He's entitled to his opinion.  At least he takes the time to explain himself.  He doesn't have to.

I really love his reasoning of picking Pitt to finish ahead of us in the Big East.

The guy sure did pick the contest of the Sun Bowl, apparently he's God now. At least for this year.

• Content Count:  1,457

USF will pay in Miami for NC - lets go - #10 to #1 in 7 weeks.

Archived