• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To those in Raleigh

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

I was just picturing the Car Care bowl.  Man was that fun.

I hope you all have a great time being there.  Someday, when my kids are older and I don't have soccer, gymnastics, etc on Saturdays, I want to get to more away games.

To all our Bulls fans at NC State, enjoy yourselves, be safe, and Go Bulls....  I hope we have a great game, no injuries on either team, and come out with a great win.....  We will be cheering loudly from Tampa.

Yeah, I am totally with you, MCCB was awesome. Also with you on the kid front, for me it is softball, dance, etc. I was going to take the kids and head up this weekend but my father-in-law passed last weekend which not only kept me from FIU but then we spent all our money on the wake, which was cool, tons of alcohol and food, but no cashola.  :-\ ah, such is life.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I was just picturing the Car Care bowl.  Man was that fun.

I hope you all have a great time being there.  Someday, when my kids are older and I don't have soccer, gymnastics, etc on Saturdays, I want to get to more away games.

To all our Bulls fans at NC State, enjoy yourselves, be safe, and Go Bulls....  I hope we have a great game, no injuries on either team, and come out with a great win.....  We will be cheering loudly from Tampa.

Yeah, I am totally with you, MCCB was awesome. Also with you on the kid front, for me it is softball, dance, etc. I was going to take the kids and head up this weekend but my father-in-law passed last weekend which not only kept me from FIU but then we spent all our money on the wake, which was cool, tons of alcohol and food, but no cashola.  :-\ ah, such is life.

understood.  I suppose a death in the family takes precident over football, though...  As it probably should.

I cannot wait until I get to have a social ilfe again.  Right now I have to live vicariously through my children's social lifes.... 

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

The weather is absolutely beautiful thus far. I hope it stays the way it is... it will be great weather for football!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,077
  • Days Won:  469

Sorry guys and Zonald in particular...got tied up in YMCA stuff.  Here are the pics from the man that was there!

img219.jpg

img220.jpg

img221.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118

Just got back to the hotel. Soaked to the max! But man was that fun!

• Content Count:  5,903

Did anyone walk through the student tailgating area? I heard some not so nice stories about that. Maybe they need to restrict tailgating hours

• Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

Just got home from the road trip about an hour ago! Yeah what a great time in Raleigh! We drove up Friday night....Saturday day drove around and visited UNC, DUKE  and went by the Durham Bulls baseball complex (Tampa Bay Rays Triple A Facility).....Saturday night walking up to the game we (my Brother, Friend, and myself) decided to take walk through the students tailgating party! Talk about insane crazy fans....They had the parking lot set up in a field.....as you walked down the road NC State student got more and more intense! The first section of fans booed and yelled! 2nd set started throwing full cans of beer at us! One beer can just missed my head and hit an old man sitting in a chair in the mid section...he was in PAIN! The 3rd section was extreme! The was fraternity row...We were hit by beer, yelled, cursed and flicked off!

We deserved what we got and being crazy USF fans! This was by no means an Auburn trip...we were not offered drinks or food!

The rain washed the beer away and sent the Pack fans home early!

Go Bulls!

One game at a time.

Archived