• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

something about Bonani

MikeG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

Did Bonani's miss almost hit a cheerleader on the sideline? I still chuckle to myself when I think about Delbert's kick at Auburn that missed by at least 40 yards wide left.

I think he was trying to "off" Grothe's g/f for making him get off the bench to try a FG instead of kicking an extra point....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,165

First one he hooked (and got roughed) second one was blocked and was no way his fault.

I'm still flabbergasted that it wasn't an automatic 1st down personal foul for roughing the kicker. Granted he missed it, ill give him a break after the Kansas game :D

I thought the same at first look. Then I saw the replay and the officials were 100% correct. The guy barely bumped Bonani's foot.

• Content Count:  3,403

First one he hooked (and got roughed) second one was blocked and was no way his fault.

I'm still flabbergasted that it wasn't an automatic 1st down personal foul for roughing the kicker. Granted he missed it, ill give him a break after the Kansas game :D

I thought the same at first look. Then I saw the replay and the officials were 100% correct. The guy barely bumped Bonani's foot.

they called running into the kicker, not roughing the kicker. ROughing is a first down. Runinng into was 5 yards-- just short of a first down in that case.

I think they knew that...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

they called running into the kicker, not roughing the kicker. ROughing is a first down. Runinng into was 5 yards-- just short of a first down in that case. Might have wanted to try running the ball at that point.

Umm, they tried that later in the game with a QB sneak.  That didn't work out so well either.  D*&med if we do, d*&mned if we don't. 

• Content Count:  1,478

our redzone offense looked like crap. why grothe why?!?!

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Did Bonani's miss almost hit a cheerleader on the sideline? I still chuckle to myself when I think about Delbert's kick at Auburn that missed by at least 40 yards wide left.

Ok so I know we should just let the Auburn game go, and Alvarado is a heck of kid and great punter (i hear a pretty good rapper too), but I don't think that FG attempt even crossed the goal line in bounds, looked like it was headed for the entry way tunnel.

Delbert had plenty of chances at place kicker, and I have no doubt he has all the ability in the world on the practice squad.  He just couldn't seem to get something right in his head, maybe he reads this board too much.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

they called running into the kicker, not roughing the kicker. ROughing is a first down. Runinng into was 5 yards-- just short of a first down in that case. Might have wanted to try running the ball at that point.

Am I mistaken?  I think that kick was the last play of the 2nd quarter.  Even if it was first down, I think we only had like 5 or 6 seconds left on the clock.

• Content Count:  3,403

Am I mistaken?  I think that kick was the last play of the 2nd quarter.  Even if it was first down, I think we only had like 5 or 6 seconds left on the clock.

10 seconds with 2 timeouts, so we could have run a play, but it would have been risky.

• Content Count:  4,738

I erased it-- smazza has screwed up one of my threads for the last time

you erase posts all the time.  it is retarded.  :cry2

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

lol

just throw any subject out there that has a negative spin on it and someone will jump on it-- even if you explain that it is a joke-- a pot stirring manuever.

I can see why smazza loves this place so much-- people will respond to even the most ridiculous comment one way or another.

i love to see your pictures of fit boys in tight pants

I laughed out loud at this....

Archived