• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Best thing of the weekend.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  214
  • Days Won:  0

just a thought but all of the points the defense gave up were at the end of the game...I know they played well right after the injury to Brouce but they were on pure emotion at that point...Anyone think that maybe their minds weren't completely in the game at the end??

just a thought

just to be a deeek--- remember the defense only gave up 7 points. The offense gave up two. Also-- the special teams let them get inside the 10 yard line (although I would equate that more with the defense).

It was no where as bad as people make it sound.

I agree with it not being as bad as people are making it...just throwing it out there not only for the defense but the offense as well

I know I wouldn't be able to keep my head in a game after what happened

I have no problem with how the defense played. They played how they should have...completely dominating FIU til the closing moments. I'm perturbed that they, the 1st team at least, had to still be out there dominating in the 2nd half. This should have been a chance for them to relax a bit before a much tougher road test next week.

As for keeping their heads after Brouce's injury...first, thank goodness he is going to be ok. Second, they never should have been in that position. It just shouldn't happen.

not sure if you were watching on TV or at the game itself-- but I noticed them substituting various positions at various times in the game... now that was before Brouce and then Selvie were hurt. Alot of guys got some time out there-- just not an entire unit at a time.

I also wanted a nice lead so we could get more players on the field to get some experience-- especially BJ.

Was in attendance. Yes, there was some substituting, just as there usually is. Was hoping for those 2nd teamers to get some more extensive work together...and yeah, we were hoping for an all BJ 2nd half. Guh.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,403

yep, waste of a year if BJ doesn't get playing time.  Same with Daniel Bryant with all the WRs we have.

• Content Count:  1,981

Best part of the weekend aside from the obvious (the W, and Bruce's health status), was seeing HOT playing right in front of the fans at the start of the 3rdQ. I thought that was pretty neat.

• Content Count:  2,478

Best part of the weekend aside from the obvious (the W, and Bruce's health status), was seeing HOT playing right in front of the fans at the start of the 3rdQ. I thought that was pretty neat.

lol. We didn't even know what was going on till you guys did.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

did I miss something? no clue what you're talking about

• Content Count:  894

The best part of the weekend for me was the free flight.

JerseyBull and her boys play some mean rock paper scissors.

We are pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

I don't think the flight attendant on the way to Ft. Lauderdale liked us very much.

• Content Count:  894

Before the 2nd half kickoff HOT gathered right in front of our part of the section and played the fight song, the Bull and something else I believe.

It wasn't long after I was apparently spotted on tv completely dominating a hot dog......or as BSRN would say "and thats how you close out an inferior opponent"

• Content Count:  815

Before the 2nd half kickoff HOT gathered right in front of our part of the section and played the fight song, the Bull and something else I believe.

It wasn't long after I was apparently spotted on tv completely dominating a hot dog......or as BSRN would say "and thats how you close out an inferior opponent"

LOL

ah that's why I missed it...I was at the concession stands busy closing out an inferior opponent of my own...those hot dogs never had a chance with us there! Glad my chow down was not on national TV though ;)

sorry I missed it HOT!

on a side note to HOT: I know you guys always play music when the PA is playing music but I was personally a little disappointed when you guys started playing during "God Bless the USA" - doubt many people noticed this but to me that song is up there with our National Anthem and "God Bless America"...that being said those around me were probably hoping you'd play louder to drown out my singing

• Content Count:  760

best parts:

we got the win and Brouce M. is going to be ok

getting to enjoy watching the game and tailgating

meeting and hanging out with people

worst part:

sunburn is painful

The best part of the weekend for me was the free flight.

JerseyBull and her boys play some mean rock paper scissors.

that game can be dangerous from what I hear...oh and all the people around us on the flight down were awesome! :)

Yea that game of rock paper scissors seemed intense. Seemed like everyone had to drink most of the time when u had 3 or more players.

O and thanks (i was right behind you). For some reason I just knew u had to be Jersey girl. And I recognized others from some crowd pics that have been posted.

I still like how the flight attendant questioned if you all where going to finish 8 beers in 20+ minutes lol. And chanting U-S-F as we took off. Fun times!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,701
  • Days Won:  108

We got the win.

Jim's comments after the game.

Next, how many of us are going to N C State?

I'll be there. Meeting up with MikeG and one other guy (not a member) at the hotel before tailgating.

Let's be LOUD!

We will be there as well.

Archived