• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Best thing of the weekend.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

Hands down it has to be NC State winning. Combined with last night's performance and a team that is more than capable of beating you this upcoming week. It should be a BOOT in the A** of our players.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,633

ohhh...

I thought were going to agree with me that it was nice not getting stuck in traffic on the way home today on 75...

• Content Count:  12,463
  • Days Won:  25

First for me was winning.

Second was not having to buy gas at the station that was $4.59/gal.

Third was the big 25oz. beers at Dave&Busters!

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  919

Hands down it has to be NC State winning. Combined with last night's performance and a team that is more than capable of beating you this upcoming week. It should be a BOOT in the A** of our players.

Agreed.  I think the Bulls will be ready to rebound big time off that lackluster performance.

Agreed.  I think the Bulls will be ready to rebound big time off that lackluster performance.

What have you seen to make you think this is possible?  Not saying you're wrong, just wanting to know why you think so... maybe it will make me feel better.

Right now I think USF will be losing this weekend -- based on what I've seen thus far this season.

Guest nybullsfan

Best thing was getting a W, ugly as it was.

Worst was Brouce getting hurt.

I expect the coaches will get the players ready for NC State.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

What have you seen to make you think this is possible?  Not saying you're wrong, just wanting to know why you think so... maybe it will make me feel better.

Right now I think USF will be losing this weekend -- based on what I've seen thus far this season.

...Third quarter vs. Kansas

• Content Count:  3,403

Because every player on the team should be disgusted like Jim Leavitt was at how badly they played.  NC State just beat a top 15 team, and a team that is still in the top 25.  NC State's losses were to another good team, Clemson, and a decent team, South Carolina.

I expect a similar game to UNC last year, where we did not have a close game.  We had 4 games last year that were not close, so we do know how to put teams away.  Why we didn't do that against FIU is beyond me, but it should motivate the team.

...Third quarter vs. Kansas

With which I would counter with the fourth quarters against UCF, the first, second and fourth against Kansas, and the entire FIU game.

Which is the REAL USF team ?

Archived