• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Best thing of the weekend.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Hands down it has to be NC State winning. Combined with last night's performance and a team that is more than capable of beating you this upcoming week. It should be a BOOT in the A** of our players.

Agreed.  I think the Bulls will be ready to rebound big time off that lackluster performance.

What have you seen to make you think this is possible?  Not saying you're wrong, just wanting to know why you think so... maybe it will make me feel better.

Right now I think USF will be losing this weekend -- based on what I've seen thus far this season.

...Third quarter vs. Kansas

With which I would counter with the fourth quarters against UCF, the first, second and fourth against Kansas, and the entire FIU game.

Which is the REAL USF team ?

Yes, but your question was what we have seen that would make it seem possible. I am not thrilled with the way the game turned out (haven't watched the full thing yet), but you did see how we played vs KU right? This team has "it", we just need to be consistent.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

Hands down it has to be NC State winning. Combined with last night's performance and a team that is more than capable of beating you this upcoming week. It should be a BOOT in the A** of our players.

Agreed.  I think the Bulls will be ready to rebound big time off that lackluster performance.

What have you seen to make you think this is possible?  Not saying you're wrong, just wanting to know why you think so... maybe it will make me feel better.

Right now I think USF will be losing this weekend -- based on what I've seen thus far this season.

With which I would counter with the fourth quarters against UCF, the first, second and fourth against Kansas, and the entire FIU game.

this-conversation-is-pointless-so-here-is-a-picture-of-a-bunny-with-a-pancake-on-its-head.jpg

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

We routed UCF after FAU last year.... maybe a similar fire will be lit this year

Let's hope so!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Matt being Matt... You never know what your gonna get.  ;D

• Content Count:  2,726

The same one that is 4-0 with a big chip on it's shoulder because of its POOR play vs. a severely weaker opponent. 

Not too mention more of a cause to fight for because this is a REVENGE game...AND didn't we play kind of crappy against FAU last year? 

Hmm...then we came out and blew out UCF 64-12.  Sounds...kind of familiar.

I think we go into NCst with a mission...

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We got the win.

Jim's comments after the game.

Next, how many of us are going to N C State?

• Content Count:  1,254

Dolphins destroying the Patriots.

The same one that is 4-0 with a big chip on it's shoulder because of its POOR play vs. a severely weaker opponent. 

Not too mention more of a cause to fight for because this is a REVENGE game...AND didn't we play kind of crappy against FAU last year? 

Hmm...then we came out and blew out UCF 64-12.  Sounds...kind of familiar.

I think we go into NCst with a mission...

GO BULLS!!!

The UCF game is not really "familiar"  ... sure we laid an egg in South Florida and escaped with a win last year and this year... but the UCF game was at RayJay and NC State is on the road... UCF is a mid-major, NC State is a BCS team... UCF the week before LOST to ECU, NC State the week before beat ECU...

Different year can mean different results.

Finally, you say there is a chip on their shoulder.  Man I hope so.  If this team comes out flat with no emotion, the Wolfpack will eat us alive.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Dolphins destroying the Patriots.

+1

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I sure hope they come out with an  attitude or it will be a long noght.

Archived