• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FACTS as we are a 1/3 of the way.

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

Grothe has become an even better player this year. It seems he is much more patient in the pocket and I think that has lead him to be more accurate.

that is true, in the season's past. it seemed if grothe didn't find his primary reciever; then he just took off with the ball. now he is looking past his primary reciever to his 2nd and 3rd recievers.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I like the fact that it seems we haven't put together a complete game yet.  It sounds weird, and it isn't really good.  But we're 4-0 and have yet to really click on all cylinders.  Last year we peaked early, got complacent, and fell apart a bit.  I'd like to think we'll keep working hard and peak later in the season, when it really counts.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I like the fact that it seems we haven't put together a complete game yet.  It sounds weird, and it isn't really good.   But we're 4-0 and have yet to really click on all cylinders.  Last year we peaked early, got complacent, and fell apart a bit.  I'd like to think we'll keep working hard and peak later in the season, when it really counts.

Thats true hope we peak near the end of the season.

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

We need to learn to not take our foot of the accelerator.

Agreed, thats gotta be on coaching. If what you ran early in the game was doing well why stop at the start of the

4th quarter.  I can see starting to shut down with 5 min left maybe but not at the start of a whole quarter of play

Agreed completely.  What ever happened to FINISH STRONG?  I think we need to bring that back.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

We need to learn to not take our foot of the accelerator.

Agreed, thats gotta be on coaching. If what you ran early in the game was doing well why stop at the start of the

4th quarter.  I can see starting to shut down with 5 min left maybe but not at the start of a whole quarter of play

Agreed completely.  What ever happened to FINISH STRONG?  I think we need to bring that back.

They might want to bring back Start Strong also ha

• Content Count:  2,118

well, if they don't finish strong. they are going have to use the Keep Digging shovel to dig the team out of some holes.

• Content Count:  971

I thought we did away with the Finish Strong motto after the massacre in El Paso.

end up in the NC...

I think best case scenario is Sugar Bowl (Orange will be a stretch but not out of the question).

The Orange is more likely than the Sugar, actually.  Mostly because the Orange picks the last at-large team ... and it looks like BYU or Utah will be the non-BCS team this year (and probably in the Fiesta Bowl)...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

I thought we did away with the Finish Strong motto after the massacre in El Paso.

Think FINISH STRONG will always be our motto.

• Content Count:  8

let grothe out of the pocket .that is what that is what started us winning. we are a little flat

untill he breaks for a few good yds. then good things happen

Archived