• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Cheerleader needs your votes!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

Athlon Sports Sideline Spirit Contest            Athlonsports.com

USF Cheerleading will win much needed cash & video equipment

You can vote 20 times a day (multilple accounts can be created) & 10 votes a day if added to your facebook account

Voting for Round 2 will go for 20 days-we need to pull our USF cheerleader ahead of the Round 1 West Virginia girl (can win round or Conference)

Thank you!

link:

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/8054/sideline-spirit

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,461

She's 6,000 points behind Nikki Harris of Bowling Green.

We can do better than that.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I think I laughed when I read her profile... Who's your idol? Most of the girls said their mother and/or father. One girl said an Army soldier's wife, and the "Miss America Wannabe" from USC said Mother Theresa (go figure, she's from LA... gotta be PC to get the future NBC sideline reporter job).

Not the USF cheerleader... our girl said... drum roll please...

Jessica Simpson.

I can see the nightly conversation between Matt and her already.

"Honey, go get me some Jerky and my shot gun ready. Me and junior are going bear huntin' tomorrow mornin".

"Baby, that's gonna have to wait, like, until American Idol is over. Baby, then my nails gotta dry. Like it's so interesting now this season with another female judge on there. Paula and her bond so well."

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

I think I laughed when I read her profile... Who's your idol? Most of the girls said their mother and/or father. One girl said an Army soldier's wife, and the "Miss America Wannabe" from USC said Mother Theresa (go figure, she's from LA... gotta be PC to get the future NBC sideline reporter job).

Jessica Simpson.

"Honey, go get me some Jerky and my shot gun ready. Me and junior are going bear huntin' tomorrow mornin".

"Baby, that's gonna have to wait, like, until American Idol is over. Baby, then my nails gotta dry. Like it's so interesting now this season with another female judge on there. Paula and her bond so well."

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Jessica Simpson.

not gonna lie...this caught my attention too

to each their own i guess...maybe the question would have been better if it was who's your hero or is an inspiration to you...saying idol opens the door for that type of answer and if for her it is Jessica Simpson more power to her, who am I to judge

Archived