• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Cheerleader needs your votes!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The darn weighted GPA thing again. When I went to school, 4.0 was the max... now, isn't it possible to get a 6.0 GPA? Considering I had a 2.19 GPA (from 1993)when I got into USF in '99 (it took me six years to get accepted), with the inflation of GPA's, that should place my old GPA right around 4.19 today. Then, you figure society's definite discrimnatory impact of growing up in the hood (po' white trash - my family was economically challenged), that's probably worth another 0.5. That should place my GPA around 4.69 today. Considering I graduated with a 3.41 GPA in Finance in 2004... I think that is probably about average at USF for someone who drank a lot of beer, played a little football, and attended class from time to time. Never went huntin' though, did do a little fishin'. How come no one hunted on our football team when I was playing (besides huntin' down coeds).

I'll vote a little later today... Still tripping out over the USC cheerleader. She's roughly about 19 or 20, but looks more like the business professionals I deal with on a regular basis that are in the early to mid-30s. They grow'em fast in Cali.

Wonder if Smazza is the SC girl's Sugar Daddy?

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, no way that USC girl is younger than 30.

• Content Count:  1

Did the research on this (how pathetically do I need a life?) and the contest has 8 girls from different conferences. Our CL isn't against the others pictured with her, she is trying to get the most votes from all the different Big East entries (round 1-4). Who was the girl in round 1 representing? West Virginia. Did you hear me? I said WEST @^#&$%@& VIRGINIA!!!. This is who she is trying to beat. People we can't let this happen. I don't post on boards much but as a Bulls fan I despise those couch squatin' hillbillies. I won't even drive a car that's yellow or blue. Where are all my fellow computer geeks? Get those servers fired up and run some scripts and get the votes in. About 200,000 should do it. CONTINUE THE DOMINATION OF WVU!

Pass it around and vote.

• Content Count:  73

Come on USF fans lets win this again for the big east, Cincinnati won it all last year, maybe usf this year?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

DONE AND DONE AND DONE.

Archived