• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My apology to KU fans for the actions of some USF "FANS"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Dear KU fans,

I for one want to send my deepest apology for the behavior of some of the bull fans you encountered at the KU vs USF game. I tell all my friends we need to be like the Auburn fans who I feel are some of the best in all of college football. In the south football is king but sadly some of our fans do not realize that it doesn’t give us the right to be total asses. We are not all that bad and if you sat in donor level or in the South End zones I can insure you would have had a great time. The people in the 300 sections are for the most part not season ticket holders and I assure you they do not represent USF and its Alumni. For the first time in my life I am ashamed to be a BULL

Again please accept my apology.

Gary Blackman

USF c/o 2005

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I totally agree, although you might want to lose the Suck it FIU under your pc to get more people to believe your apology.............

• Content Count:  7,890

I thought the same thing but its all in good fun. its sad that some take it to far.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Ditto.  We go out of our way to welcome fans and help them enjoy themselves, and some idiots have to give ALL of us a bad name.

If you see this type of behavior... SAY SOMETHING and stop it.  Your fellow Bulls Fans who are equally embarrassed by the yahoo's behavior will have your back.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Ditto.  We go out of our way to welcome fans and help them enjoy themselves, and some idiots have to give ALL of us a bad name.

If you see this type of behavior... SAY SOMETHING and stop it.  Your fellow Bulls Fans who are equally embarrassed by the yahoo's behavior will have your back.

:clap

• Content Count:  4,501

We had a great time with all the KU fans especially before the game.  Sad that folks have to be rude and disrepectfull to them.  I thought they were alot of fun.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Dude, if 9 year olds can't stand the heat...

God, I hate some of our fans.

Archived