• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vegas opening line: USF 23 point favorite over FIU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

Line is 23 28 so we need to win by 40+.  Oh, and it needs to be a shut out.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,471

You guys are forgetting that they are horrible. Who cares if they are from Florida? they are the worst team in college football. the only reason we aren't favored by more is because of close games two weeks in a row.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

You guys are forgetting that they are horrible. Who cares if they are from Florida? they are the worst team in college football. the only reason we aren't favored by more is because of close games two weeks in a row.

That's what everybody said before we beat them by one point in Ray Jay. We were a 20+ point favorite in THAT Game.

They played two road games so far, so that's not a good barometer to how well they will play at home.

Our guys should not be too cocky like they were the last time we played.

• Content Count:  1,297

That's what everybody said before we beat them by one point in Ray Jay. We were a 20+ point favorite in THAT Game.

They played two road games so far, so that's not a good barometer to how well they will play at home.

spot on mama. 

i don't like these road games against fl schools.........it could be tricky.  i'm not seeing a 28+ pt hanging.  i would bet against it.

• Content Count:  1,370

Take the points. FIU may be the worst team in college football. I'd be disappointed in anything less than a 40-point win.

I hope they don't start a brawl.

They probably have learned their lesson about that the hard way.

I'm hoping that there are many HS players from the Miami area who we are recruiting on the sidelines.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

spot on mama. 

i don't like these road games against fl schools.........it could be tricky.  i'm not seeing a 28+ pt hanging.  i would bet against it.

you people act like fiu is good. newsflash, todays usf team has WAY more talent on it then that year and fiu is WAY worse.

spot on mama. 

you people act like fiu is good. newsflash, todays usf team has WAY more talent on it then that year and fiu is WAY worse.

Did you bet on the last game with 20+ points? I didn't.

If not, you still have time to do it for this game. As for me, I won't this time either. LOL

• Content Count:  1,297

spot on mama. 

you act like USF scores a lot of points against FL teams on the road.  it hasn't happened yet.  but hey, bet your money how you feel fit.  :P

Archived