• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Top 3 things to be PO'd at from Kansas Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Jumbotron guy musta been smoking a rock between quarters.

That did bother me... what was the deal?  All night look up at the Jumbotron and the down and distance was wrong/not there.  A few times the score was wrong.  Seriously, how hard can it be?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Before you get your panties in a wad over our fans using "bad" language in front of the elderly (guess what they used to use those words too, I bet they still do)... here are 3 things EVERY Bulls fan should be absolutely pi$$ed at:

2. HOT!  WTF were you guys doing playing while our offense was on the field?!?!?  Every freaking third down, our guys are trying to concentrate and we hear HOT going at it.  This was an absolutely poor decision.  Your new director should be fined, fired and have a sousaphone shoved up his ass. 

That leads to my number one complaint, (something the band didn't help with at all):

FOX  NEWS ALERT.....Downs cheers have been going on since 2005; taking a cheap shot at Schnetty and H.O.T. is unacceptable.  I would like to point out that EVERY major college football program has downs cheers.  Get use to it, it's not going to change anytime soon.

If you need to talk to someone about these unwarranted frustrations, USF Psychology is a very good place to start.......I would urge that you do not become OUR WVUStateChump.

Unwarranted and cheap?  I think not.  When Grothe can't hear to make the changes at the line because HOT is blaring and the fans are screaming, that my friend is a problem.  Maybe HOT should pay attention to when our offense is going no-huddle before they play their down music. 

Maybe you should visit the psych department to learn how to take some criticism.

Remember, we're all there to see football, not listen to a band.

Hey Twilly... do some research before you post and look ignorant next time... almost every major college band in the country has a downs cheer that is played both on offense and defense.... And if it was such a big deal then why did CJL make a bee line for Schnetty after the game to thank him??? Matt is a pretty down to earth kid... I doubt he has an issue with HOT. If you happen to have an article or quote stating differently please feel free to quote it. If not get over yourself and get off of HOT.

I would think if he did have a problem with them playing on third down it would have been stopped by now.  The biggest thing with noise is making it hard to audible and communicate with your blockers.  HOT has long since stopped playing when that is going on.  Our fans on the other hand sometimes seem to still be cheering.

Important note to our fans - when you see Matt at the line waving his hands up and down he is not attempting to take flight nor is it some hand signal to change plays, he is asking you guys to shut up. 

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

we couldnt stop them gooing to same receiver play after play

12 men on field

bad punting

grothe making bonehead plays

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

too many wasted plays where we run into line and fall down

• Content Count:  157
  • Days Won:  0

3.  The Alltel tee shirt promo thing... Who's bright idea was it to give out KANSAS BLUE tee shirts during the game and put our fans wearing them on the Big Screen?  Worst marketing idea / timing I've ever seen.  If someone handed me a blue shirt during that game, they would have gotten it back on fire and shoved up his ass.  The administration better figure out who was behind this in a hurry.

USF letter to Alltel

Dear Alltel,

Thank you for your large sponsorship fee paid at the most recent game. However because your corporate brand colors matched one team that we played at home this year we will be returning that money and canceling the contract. If in the future you would like to pay us large amounts of money to be a sponsor we ask that you change your entire brand image.

Regards,

USF

Really are you serious?!?! It was a sponsor shirt and if you don't want it don't take it. It was just a unfortunate break that it was KU's colors. You go to any sporting event and they have those sponsors all over the place. USF needs that money to continue to grow but if you want we can send the above letter and move back to a trailer.  

• Content Count:  1,254

Before you get your panties in a wad over our fans using "bad" language in front of the elderly (guess what they used to use those words too, I bet they still do)... here are 3 things EVERY Bulls fan should be absolutely pi$$ed at:

2. HOT!  WTF were you guys doing playing while our offense was on the field?!?!?  Every freaking third down, our guys are trying to concentrate and we hear HOT going at it.  This was an absolutely poor decision.  Your new director should be fined, fired and have a sousaphone shoved up his ass. 

That leads to my number one complaint, (something the band didn't help with at all):

FOX  NEWS ALERT.....Downs cheers have been going on since 2005; taking a cheap shot at Schnetty and H.O.T. is unacceptable.  I would like to point out that EVERY major college football program has downs cheers.  Get use to it, it's not going to change anytime soon.

If you need to talk to someone about these unwarranted frustrations, USF Psychology is a very good place to start.......I would urge that you do not become OUR WVUStateChump.

I'm glad I'm no longer in the student section for the simple fact I can't hear HOT where I am now. They play the same 4 songs over and over. Our band is not good and I have never liked them.

• Content Count:  1,757

Unwarranted and cheap?  I think not.  When Grothe can't hear to make the changes at the line because HOT is blaring and the fans are screaming, that my friend is a problem.  Maybe HOT should pay attention to when our offense is going no-huddle before they play their down music. 

Maybe you should visit the psych department to learn how to take some criticism.

Remember, we're all there to see football, not listen to a band.

Hey Twilly... do some research before you post and look ignorant next time... almost every major college band in the country has a downs cheer that is played both on offense and defense.... And if it was such a big deal then why did CJL make a bee line for Schnetty after the game to thank him??? Matt is a pretty down to earth kid... I doubt he has an issue with HOT. If you happen to have an article or quote stating differently please feel free to quote it. If not get over yourself and get off of HOT.

I would think if he did have a problem with them playing on third down it would have been stopped by now.  The biggest thing with noise is making it hard to audible and communicate with your blockers.  HOT has long since stopped playing when that is going on.  Our fans on the other hand sometimes seem to still be cheering.

Important note to our fans - when you see Matt at the line waving his hands up and down he is not attempting to take flight nor is it some hand signal to change plays, he is asking you guys to shut up. 

So you tell them this now?  What about at the game, did you (or HOT) tell them to shut up?  I know HOT didn't, they just got finished PLAYING A SONG!!!  Result?  ->>>  Crowd gets louder.  Thanks for helping me convey that one.

Several times late in the game Fri night HOT was playing while Grothe was at the line or walking up to it..  I'm just sayin pay more #@$%& attention please!

• Content Count:  11

and one more thing...............................if we run a spread offense I certainly hope we took notes on Kansas's play calling and executing b/c they have perfected it.   And While Reesing is a truly gifted QB and amazing to watch.  Grothe could be that and more with several of those plays in his arsernal.   They truly run the spread to perfection or watching the game from our side to frustration.

So coaches if you read this watch the tapes and take a few of these plays and grab footage from Mizzou to, I here JIm may have connections there.

On that note, I was PO'd at the shovel passes!  They had no running game, but those darn shovel passes got us. >:D

I was surprised when we ran those shovel passes... I've never seen KU run something like that so often.  I think it was mainly because Selvie was got to Reesing so **** quick!

• Content Count:  157

and one more thing...............................if we run a spread offense I certainly hope we took notes on Kansas's play calling and executing b/c they have perfected it.   And While Reesing is a truly gifted QB and amazing to watch.  Grothe could be that and more with several of those plays in his arsernal.   They truly run the spread to perfection or watching the game from our side to frustration.

So coaches if you read this watch the tapes and take a few of these plays and grab footage from Mizzou to, I here JIm may have connections there.

On that note, I was PO'd at the shovel passes!  They had no running game, but those darn shovel passes got us. >:D

I was surprised when we ran those shovel passes... I've never seen KU run something like that so often.  I think it was mainly because Selvie was got to Reesing so **** quick!

Great call by your coach. Shovel pass will get an over pursuing D all the time.

• Content Count:  297
  • Days Won:  2

I'm glad I'm no longer in the student section for the simple fact I can't hear HOT where I am now. They play the same 4 songs over and over. Our band is not good and I have never liked them.

What school doesn't play the same 4 songs over and over?

Archived