• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Top 3 things to be PO'd at from Kansas Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Before you get your panties in a wad over our fans using "bad" language in front of the elderly (guess what they used to use those words too, I bet they still do)... here are 3 things EVERY Bulls fan should be absolutely pi$$ed at:

3.  The Alltel tee shirt promo thing... Who's bright idea was it to give out KANSAS BLUE tee shirts during the game and put our fans wearing them on the Big Screen?  Worst marketing idea / timing I've ever seen.  If someone handed me a blue shirt during that game, they would have gotten it back on fire and shoved up his ass.  The administration better figure out who was behind this in a hurry. 

2. HOT!  WTF were you guys doing playing while our offense was on the field?!?!?  Every freaking third down, our guys are trying to concentrate and we hear HOT going at it.  This was an absolutely poor decision.  Your new director should be fined, fired and have a sousaphone shoved up his ass. 

That leads to my number one complaint, (something the band didn't help with at all):

1.  IDIOT, RETARDED USF fans cheering while the Offense was on the field!  These same morons wouldn't stand and cheer during the 1st quarter and a half for the defense!  Why were they shouting at the top of their lungs for our offense?  Grothe tried to quite them down and they got LOUDER?  What the hell?!?!?  Haven't these people been to a football game?  Were they spiking the beer with antifreeze or somethng?  If the offense makes a good play, go ahead and cheer, but SHUT the FU*K UP when the get back in the huddle or line up!  You'll have your chance to cheer AFTER we score.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

1.  IDIOT, RETARDED USF fans cheering while the Offense was on the field!  These same morons wouldn't stand and cheer during the 1st quarter and a half for the defense!  Why were they shouting at the top of their lungs for our offense?  Grothe tried to quite them down and they got LOUDER?  What the hell?!?!?  Haven't these people been to a football game?   Were they spiking the beer with antifreeze or somethng?  If the offense makes a good play, go ahead and cheer, but SHUT the FU*K UP when the get back in the huddle or line up!  You'll have your chance to cheer AFTER we score.

How can you expect anything different when the jumbotron has a "get loud-o-meter" running while we are on offense.  We are training our fans to cheer at the wrong time.

Jumbotron guy musta been smoking a rock between quarters.

• Content Count:  1,027

1.  IDIOT, RETARDED USF fans cheering while the Offense was on the field!  These same morons wouldn't stand and cheer during the 1st quarter and a half for the defense!  Why were they shouting at the top of their lungs for our offense?  Grothe tried to quite them down and they got LOUDER?  What the hell?!?!?  Haven't these people been to a football game?   Were they spiking the beer with antifreeze or somethng?  If the offense makes a good play, go ahead and cheer, but SHUT the FU*K UP when the get back in the huddle or line up!  You'll have your chance to cheer AFTER we score.

No, it was actually the free windshield washer fluid PA guy was pimping every 10 minutes or so.

• Content Count:  498

I only care about what happened on the field, and on that note two things bothered me...

1.  The defenses inability to stop Kansas on 3rd and Long and several times on 3rd and very long.

2.  I had issues with the refs, where they BE or B12 refs?

Refs were Big 12 on field, Big East in replay booth.

• Content Count:  1,027

I thought the refs were okay.  I'm sure there were things here and there, but it never felt like they were getting in the way of the game.

• Content Count:  206

big 12..........................and yes we were held ALL NIGHT LONG!!!    

The things I am upset/ disappointed about were giving up 3rd and longs (all night long).  2)  Designed grothe runs...shouldn't happen, he should only be designed to run when passing plays breakdown and he has room to.   3) Gregory's continued poor play calling on third down and inability to call multiple plays when working with a short clock.   Get better and make changes or change careers and go back to Phizer or where ever you left.

I won't mention, ok I will the continued poor clock management that's gone on for too many years.

• Content Count:  498

I did not mention the gother designed run plays because that is a permanent fixture in every game.  It did work for our 1st TD though, but then they go right back to it as if KU would allow the same play shortly thereafter.

I also feel there were a couple bad ball placements in KU favor including on KUs first drive.  I also feel and maybe i am wrong but there was pass interference on the TJ TD that went ignored and thanksfully there is instant replay because I had the same angle as the ref and I could tell he had it, it was bang bang though.

• Content Count:  206

and one more thing...............................if we run a spread offense I certainly hope we took notes on Kansas's play calling and executing b/c they have perfected it.   And While Reesing is a truly gifted QB and amazing to watch.  Grothe could be that and more with several of those plays in his arsernal.   They truly run the spread to perfection or watching the game from our side to frustration.

So coaches if you read this watch the tapes and take a few of these plays and grab footage from Mizzou to, I here JIm may have connections there.

Archived