• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Top 3 things to be PO'd at from Kansas Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

and one more thing...............................if we run a spread offense I certainly hope we took notes on Kansas's play calling and executing b/c they have perfected it.   And While Reesing is a truly gifted QB and amazing to watch.  Grothe could be that and more with several of those plays in his arsernal.   They truly run the spread to perfection or watching the game from our side to frustration.

So coaches if you read this watch the tapes and take a few of these plays and grab footage from Mizzou to, I here JIm may have connections there.

On that note, I was PO'd at the shovel passes!  They had no running game, but those darn shovel passes got us. >:D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,738

good points.

There was a pivotal moment in the game, and I look down to see dumbasses tossing shirts into the student section.  WTF?!!!

Also, down and distance wrong on the scoreboard.

And students epic fail to fill up 103 and 106 until around Q3 edit--maybe they are all packed into the endzone???

• Content Count:  2,461

Man, you need to take pop some relaxers or something. They way you are talking (screaming) about these things... Imagine if it were something IMPORTANT. One day, we'll lose a game... I hope you get regular exercise and avoid red meats, b/c you are going to have a few heart attacks before the season is over. Wow. I'm surprised you're still with us after the Oregon game.  :-\

• Content Count:  3,403

Everybody stay healthy.

• Content Count:  1,066

Before you get your panties in a wad over our fans using "bad" language in front of the elderly (guess what they used to use those words too, I bet they still do)... here are 3 things EVERY Bulls fan should be absolutely pi$$ed at:

2. HOT!  WTF were you guys doing playing while our offense was on the field?!?!?  Every freaking third down, our guys are trying to concentrate and we hear HOT going at it.  This was an absolutely poor decision.  Your new director should be fined, fired and have a sousaphone shoved up his ass. 

That leads to my number one complaint, (something the band didn't help with at all):

FOX  NEWS ALERT.....Downs cheers have been going on since 2005; taking a cheap shot at Schnetty and H.O.T. is unacceptable.  I would like to point out that EVERY major college football program has downs cheers.  Get use to it, it's not going to change anytime soon.

If you need to talk to someone about these unwarranted frustrations, USF Psychology is a very good place to start.......I would urge that you do not become OUR WVUStateChump.

• Content Count:  1,679
  • Days Won:  1

3.  The Alltel tee shirt promo thing... Who's bright idea was it to give out KANSAS BLUE tee shirts during the game and put our fans wearing them on the Big Screen?  Worst marketing idea / timing I've ever seen.  If someone handed me a blue shirt during that game, they would have gotten it back on fire and shoved up his ass.  The administration better figure out who was behind this in a hurry. 

That sounds like a bad decision that the Foundation, Athletics, Alumni Association, and possibly others should hear about.  I don't know who's promo that was, but if a few fans call the above three and let them know (politely - these organizations are on your side, someone just made a mistake) about it it will be much less likely to happen again.

• Content Count:  1,757

Before you get your panties in a wad over our fans using "bad" language in front of the elderly (guess what they used to use those words too, I bet they still do)... here are 3 things EVERY Bulls fan should be absolutely pi$$ed at:

2. HOT!  WTF were you guys doing playing while our offense was on the field?!?!?  Every freaking third down, our guys are trying to concentrate and we hear HOT going at it.  This was an absolutely poor decision.  Your new director should be fined, fired and have a sousaphone shoved up his ass. 

That leads to my number one complaint, (something the band didn't help with at all):

FOX  NEWS ALERT.....Downs cheers have been going on since 2005; taking a cheap shot at Schnetty and H.O.T. is unacceptable.  I would like to point out that EVERY major college football program has downs cheers.  Get use to it, it's not going to change anytime soon.

If you need to talk to someone about these unwarranted frustrations, USF Psychology is a very good place to start.......I would urge that you do not become OUR WVUStateChump.

Unwarranted and cheap?  I think not.  When Grothe can't hear to make the changes at the line because HOT is blaring and the fans are screaming, that my friend is a problem.  Maybe HOT should pay attention to when our offense is going no-huddle before they play their down music. 

Maybe you should visit the psych department to learn how to take some criticism.

Remember, we're all there to see football, not listen to a band.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

and one more thing...............................if we run a spread offense I certainly hope we took notes on Kansas's play calling and executing b/c they have perfected it.   And While Reesing is a truly gifted QB and amazing to watch.  Grothe could be that and more with several of those plays in his arsernal.   They truly run the spread to perfection or watching the game from our side to frustration.

So coaches if you read this watch the tapes and take a few of these plays and grab footage from Mizzou to, I here JIm may have connections there.

that would require creative playcalling and the ability to adapt...  both alien concepts to our coaching staff.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Unwarranted and cheap?  I think not.  When Grothe can't hear to make the changes at the line because HOT is blaring and the fans are screaming, that my friend is a problem.  Maybe HOT should pay attention to when our offense is going no-huddle before they play their down music. 

Maybe you should visit the psych department to learn how to take some criticism.

Remember, we're all there to see football, not listen to a band.

Hey Twilly... do some research before you post and look ignorant next time... almost every major college band in the country has a downs cheer that is played both on offense and defense.... And if it was such a big deal then why did CJL make a bee line for Schnetty after the game to thank him??? Matt is a pretty down to earth kid... I doubt he has an issue with HOT. If you happen to have an article or quote stating differently please feel free to quote it. If not get over yourself and get off of HOT.

Archived