• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Terry Bowden already campaigning for the soon to be open UCiF job...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I feel as though this must be said. The Legislature NEVER forced UF to play FSU. There were talks in the government, and they had some hand in getting it to happen, but they did not force it. Plus FSU played the first 6 games in Gainesville. So, why didn't we make ucif to play the first 6 games in Tampa. Plus as many have said why doesn't the state force UF and FSU to play in Tampa. I've never been a big fan of Miami, but I respect them much more for having the "gumption" to play us in Tampa.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

LOL.  i think Tommy Bowden is going to be looking for another job after this season no matter what happens with UCiF.

he hasn't exactly lived up to expectations at Clemsux.

Wrong Bowden....

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I feel as though this must be said. The Legislature NEVER forced UF to play FSU. There were talks in the government, and they had some hand in getting it to happen, but they did not force it. Plus FSU played the first 6 games in Gainesville. So, why didn't we make ucif to play the first 6 games in Tampa. Plus as many have said why doesn't the state force UF and FSU to play in Tampa. I've never been a big fan of Miami, but I respect them much more for having the "gumption" to play us in Tampa.

Miami has nuts, something UF and FSU don't seem to have.

• Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

Bowden to UCiF has been a rumor for a few years now and people I know believe it happens after this season.  Apparenly O'Liar is having some health issues and almost stepped down before this season.

Link?  (shocked trip hasn't asked already)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,594
  • Days Won:  424

Bowden to UCiF has been a rumor for a few years now and people I know believe it happens after this season.  Apparenly O'Liar is having some health issues and almost stepped down before this season.

Link?  (shocked trip hasn't asked already)

;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,594
  • Days Won:  424

BCC is I-AA.  End of story.

It was the "private" part that killed that deal .... Level of programs was never discussed in that article.... for obvious reasons.

Archived