• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Caption this picture

Stier

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I am much more worried about what's rattling around in Mangino's mind then what he had for lunch. I mean come on, fat jokes? How middle school. I mean I don't know if you guys realize it but we have like 2 dozen players over 295 lbs on the roster and I don't think its all muscle. I mean, if they beat us it looks even worse. I am sure every team that has played Kansas has said something about it. Even his students have shirts that poke a little fun at it. But the guy has his program at a level were we want to be...winning BCS games.  Heck, him and his family might even have, gasp, feelings and might even read this thread. How about we give him some respect guys, the USF way.

Get over it.  Mangino is fat and it's funny.  If you're worried about Mangino's feelings then teach him about dieting.

mangino.jpg

"Mangino's personal fitness coordinator giving him the thumbs up for his incredible shape."

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Meet the Halloween two new M&M colors Brown and Orange. (Can someone please photo shop a M on each?)

• Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

]am much more worried about what's rattling around in Mangino's mind then what he had for lunch. I mean come on, fat jokes? How middle school. I mean I don't know if you guys realize it but we have like 2 dozen players over 295 lbs on the roster and I don't think its all muscle. I mean, if they beat us it looks even worse. I am sure every team that has played Kansas has said something about it. Even his students have shirts that poke a little fun at it. But the guy has his program at a level were we want to be...winning BCS games.  Heck, him and his family might even have, gasp, feelings and might even read this thread. How about we give him some respect guys, the USF way.

here slick, you might appreciate his story

http://www.kansascity.com/180/story/370511.html

• Content Count:  253

I don't know about a caption, but I know what happened next.....

orange1.jpg

• Content Count:  1,757

Yeah right, like he would eat an orange.  Unless you can fry one of those things... mmmm fried orange.

• Content Count:  134

mangino.jpg

"OK, we will now demonstrate how a total eclipse occurs.  As the orange moves directly  behind me, you will notice the orange can no longer be seen!  Any other questions?"

• Content Count:  7

mangino.jpg

"Boy, winning the Orange Bowl sure is a hell of a lot better than getting your ass kicked in the Sun Bowl after pissing down your leg during the regular season and blowing a top 5 ranking"

• Content Count:  1,370

mangino.jpg

Mangino: "If we switched costumes, do you think anyone would notice?"

Archived