• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A couple of random thoughts from a Knights fan

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

personally didn't have many issues with UCF fans...outside of your normal people shouting stupid stuff (tampa's south, USF Sucks, etc) it was nothing more than you'd expect from an oppossing team's fans.

I did yell at a USF fan...we were tailgating next to a garage in a nice area next to a group of mostly UCF fans that were just sitting around tailgating. Some drunk USF kid came by cursing and talking trash to these people saying very inappropriate things, I immediately told him to shut his mouth and stop representing my school that way. I'm cool with bantering, I'll do it all day...but his behavior was stupid and uncalled for. The same guy walked by about 20 minutes later without saying a word.

my girlfriend and I employed the help of some UCF people to find our way to different places on campus and they were all pretty nice and helpful...even when I thought one guy was lying to us about how to get somewhere. Overall a great experience and if we played them again I'd do it again.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I had a good kick when a UCF fan came up to me asking "What number is Taurus Johnson, huh huh?" I thought they were just going to say some UCF bull **** so I was a little surprised, so i answered a little delayed "89 why?"  they never really paid attention to me so they walked away saying "Learn more about your ***** players you retard!"

Idk, they obviously expected me to answer it incorrectly.

What's ironic is that a UCF fan asked me if I knew who TJ was.  I said "yes" and he said "That's my boy!  We used to eat chicken wings together!"

No lies.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I had a good kick when a UCF fan came up to me asking "What number is Taurus Johnson, huh huh?" I thought they were just going to say some UCF bull **** so I was a little surprised, so i answered a little delayed "89 why?"  they never really paid attention to me so they walked away saying "Learn more about your ***** players you retard!"

Idk, they obviously expected me to answer it incorrectly.

What's ironic is that a UCF fan asked me if I knew who TJ was.  I said "yes" and he said "That's my boy!  We used to eat chicken wings together!"

No lies.

Thats kind of funny, we saw them when we were walking to my sisters apartment which is accross from the baseball field

• Content Count:  65

1.  I am glad this series is over.  I am sick of all the smack talk and disrespect from USF fans.  Yes, you have beaten us 4 straight times.  But planting that shovel in our field and slapping our logo after the game cemented it for me.  I hate you guys.

They slapped your logo?? What the hell does that mean?

You were obviously not at the game but one of your guys planted a stupid shovel in our field before the game and another ran out to midfield as other guys are shaking hands and starts slapping the logo.

And yes, as an Alum, GKC member and ticket holder it is OUR logo.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

1. I am glad this series is over. I am sick of all the smack talk and disrespect from USF fans. Yes, you have beaten us 4 straight times. But planting that shovel in our field and slapping our logo after the game cemented it for me. I hate you guys.

They slapped your logo?? What the hell does that mean?

You were obviously not at the game but one of your guys planted a stupid shovel in our field before the game and another ran out to midfield as other guys are shaking hands and starts slapping the logo.

And yes, as an Alum, GKC member and ticket holder it is OUR logo.

Please correct me if I'm wrong cause I'm sure other people know better than I do....but the shovel is in no way directly related to UCF. It was presented by CJL to the team last season prior to the Syracuse game as a reminder that they need to "keep digging" out of their loosing streak of they'd get buried. I don't agree with planting it into another team's field, but I am not sure the intention was to disrespect UCF. that doesn't mean you guys didn't take it that way, especially if you know nothing of the story behind it but not everything a person sees as being disrespectful is done in that way. - I'm not the player so I don't know what their intention was, just saying it may not have been meant the way you're seeing it.

• Content Count:  7,890

I am completely wiped so I'll put this in bullet form.

1.  I am glad this series is over.  I am sick of all the smack talk and disrespect from USF fans.  Yes, you have beaten us 4 straight times.  But planting that shovel in our field and slapping our logo after the game cemented it for me.  I hate you guys. 

2. There is no 2nd point really.  The majority of your fans were well behaved but I am assuming thats because they were outnumbered.  I was on Memory Mall all day and saw nothing that rose above the level of a few boos or USF sucks.  So any random stories you hear are more than likely made up.

I'm so sick of $hit like you so let me put thies in Bullet form.

* you are a crying bit*h and need to shut the Fu*K up

* USF has the better program so get over it

* my degree is worth more than yours. Now go get my fries BIT*H

Archived