• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A couple of random thoughts from a Knights fan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

We walked through the student union and memory mall to get to the game.  All the UCF kids were fun spirited and we had no problems.  Surprised me by the amount of USF students tailgating at memory mall.  That was good to see.

By the way, memory mall was a huge trash can.  Looked like a land fill.   Trash everywhere.  It's surprising that UCF kids have no respect for their campus.

Did you hear the trumpets in there?  I'm not saying they were bad, but that was wayy to small of an area to play that. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  112
  • Days Won:  0

I am completely wiped so I'll put this in bullet form.

1.  I am glad this series is over.  I am sick of all the smack talk and disrespect from USF fans.  Yes, you have beaten us 4 straight times.  But planting that shovel in our field and slapping our logo after the game cemented it for me.  I hate you guys. 

2. There is no 2nd point really.  The majority of your fans were well behaved but I am assuming thats because they were outnumbered.  I was on Memory Mall all day and saw nothing that rose above the level of a few boos or USF sucks.  So any random stories you hear are more than likely made up.

SCOREBOARD!

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

There was so much "Flipping off" people from UCF fans...  very immature fan base.

don't understand why they think that is funny... but hey... its over.  moving on.

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

We walked through the student union and memory mall to get to the game.  All the UCF kids were fun spirited and we had no problems.  Surprised me by the amount of USF students tailgating at memory mall.  That was good to see.

By the way, memory mall was a huge trash can.  Looked like a land fill.   Trash everywhere.  It's surprising that UCF kids have no respect for their campus.

Did you hear the trumpets in there?  I'm not saying they were bad, but that was wayy to small of an area to play that. 

I didn't.  Was their band playing in the student union?

• Content Count:  1,757

I guess there aren't enough trash cans.  ;D

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

There was so much "Flipping off" people from UCF fans...   very immature fan base.

don't understand why they think that is funny... but hey... its over.  moving on.

Yeah, you're right.

And going into the stadium the chant was "USF sucks (d)ick".

Very classy.

• Content Count:  4,738

Off topic, but why do we always leave the mall lot like a landfill?  If you're tailgating, bring a f-ing trashbag and tie it to your tailgate.  If you don't have a tailgate, tie it to your trunk.  If you don't have a trunk, tie it to your bicycle handles.  

If you throw garbage on the ground, you are a scumbag.

• Content Count:  771

I am completely wiped so I'll put this in bullet form.

1.  I am glad this series is over.  I am sick of all the smack talk and disrespect from USF fans.  Yes, you have beaten us 4 straight times.  But planting that shovel in our field and slapping our logo after the game cemented it for me.  I hate you guys. 

2. There is no 2nd point really.  The majority of your fans were well behaved but I am assuming thats because they were outnumbered.  I was on Memory Mall all day and saw nothing that rose above the level of a few boos or USF sucks.  So any random stories you hear are more than likely made up.

Response:

1) We to are glad that the series are over. The "sh.t talking" that UCiF tried to do ended up in nothing more than a repetitive 3 slogans that were probably taught in the University Experience class you make all freshman take. The shovel did no more damage than your darth vader looking thing did slamming the sword into the middle of your logo. Get a tampon, because the next time we play you, it is most likely going to be our season opener.

2) We wernt well behaved because we were out numbered. We were well behaved based on the fact that when we travel to some one else's home, we generally have a thing called RESPECT for their home.  And mine isn't just a random story, it happened to me as I was waiting in line for a lemonade: Some UCF chick came up to me (when we were 14pts up) and said USF F*cking SUCKS! then spit on me. Her father was right behind her and hung his head... Real classy UCF, real classy.

I am one who ended up tailgating with UCF's SAE (greek) crew and didn't have a problem there. They were a good group of guys and the ADPi's, DG's and KD's that came over there too were all nice to me. I never had a problem there - until I got into the stadium. No beer was thrown on me, although I did have a can come close...

The point is, this experience solidified 2 very clear thoughts about UCF:

1) Your student body is very arrogant while tailgating based on "group/gang theory"

2) The majority of your student body is nothing more than a bunch of upper middle class stuck-up  pricks, who mommy and daddy wanted them to be entertained all the time, so they sent them to Central Florida for just that. Get them out of the house and away from us.

Archived