• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A couple of random thoughts from a Knights fan

Orlando_Man

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  0

I am completely wiped so I'll put this in bullet form.

1.  I am glad this series is over.  I am sick of all the smack talk and disrespect from USF fans.  Yes, you have beaten us 4 straight times.  But planting that shovel in our field and slapping our logo after the game cemented it for me.  I hate you guys. 

2. There is no 2nd point really.  The majority of your fans were well behaved but I am assuming thats because they were outnumbered.  I was on Memory Mall all day and saw nothing that rose above the level of a few boos or USF sucks.  So any random stories you hear are more than likely made up.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Check your message board, homes. We're tired of you acting like stuck pigs and choosing to fixate on us and make beating us the be-all and end-all of your whole program. Go find some other team to hate.

• Content Count:  1,297

1.  I am glad this series is over.  I am sick of all the smack talk and disrespect from USF fans.  Yes, you have beaten us 4 straight times.  But planting that shovel in our field and slapping our logo after the game cemented it for me.  I hate you guys. 

2. There is no 2nd point really.  The majority of your fans were well behaved but I am assuming thats because they were outnumbered.  I was on Memory Mall all day and saw nothing that rose above the level of a few boos or USF sucks.  So any random stories you hear are more than likely made up.

OK cool.

Now my points........really only one.....

1.  I hate you too.  I'm sick of all the UCF smack talk over the years and the disrespect.  OK, now you can go home.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

i dont give a **** what you think so get off our board. your program will always be second rate to us

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks for trying out for varsity. Have a safe trip home.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,406
  • Days Won:  471

Where does Orlando_Man get the notion that USF fans are full of smack talk and disrespect for UCiFers?

• Content Count:  1,238

Let this thread just die. :chainsaw

• Content Count:  1,165

1. We didn't see any of that on television, as the telecast went to the next game as soon as it was over.  And who's to say the Knights wouldn't have done the same type of things, if they had managed to win one of the four games?  I certainly don't doubt it seeing how dirty the Knights were playing tonight.

2. I obviously wasn't at this game, so I cannot comment about this year, but if it was anything like the last game in orlando or the two games in Tampa, UCF fans as a whole are some of the classless fans I've encountered. I'm sure this is mostly just against USF because of the geography, but UCF fans have been extremely rude, trashing our stadium and whatnot, and a friend being attacked as he walked out of a bathroom last time we were in Orlando, or myself being personally challenged/threatened by UCF fans that same day, I tend to believe the stories I hear.

3. UCF fans are delusional.  After the previous three games (again, I cannot speak for tonight's game), immediately after we beat/destroyed you, depending on the year, I have heard multiple fans say "USF SUCKS!!!!!!" and the like.  If we suck, and we beat you 64-12, how bad does that make you?

And yes, I relize that there are classless Bull fans, and not all Knight fans are classless.

• Content Count:  1,297

Where does Orlando_Man get the notion that USF fans are full of smack talk and disrespect for UCiFers?

come on man, we have to give him some hell.  :D

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,406
  • Days Won:  471

come on man, we have to give him some hell.   :D

I was just having some fun with you smart ass USF fans.

Archived