• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In honor of UCF week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

With a little editing:

UCF is like the girl you thought you wanted to date when you were a young kid (1AA).  Unfortunately, she was not into you.  Then she says, hey why don't you take me out on a date (since you are a step up for her now).  You say, "Sorry lady you are too late I have already moved on to bigger and better thangs (CUSA back then, Big East now) and much hotter chics (UL, WVU, Cincy)."  She keeps pestering you and you give in, because back in the day (1AA) you had a crush.  The date sucked, you find out she is a skank, and brings NOTHING to the table.  Was it an easy lay? Yup (64-12), but you are looking for a serious relationship with some prestige (UM, UF?).  You tell her she could still be the woman on the side if she wants (2-1), but she refuses since she has a new faux fir (BHNS).  So you kick her to the curb and replace her with her hotter, younger sisters (FAU, FIU), who know their place. You do let her know if she ever becomes an attorney, doctor, engineer (get into a BCS conference), you might want to try again.  You explain that financially you are not on the same level since she is a "dancer" (CUSA).  She keeps insisting she is in law school (where is the proof). This week the fooling around comes to an end.

That my friends is UCiF.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

With a little editing:

UCF is like the girl you thought you wanted to date when you were a young kid (1AA).  Unfortunately, she was not into you.  Then she says, hey why don't you take me out on a date (since you are a step up for her now).  You say, "Sorry lady you are too late I have already moved on to bigger and better thangs (CUSA back then, Big East now) and much hotter chics (UL, WVU, Cincy)."  She keeps pestering you and you give in, because back in the day (1AA) you had a crush.  The date sucked, you find out she is a skank, and brings NOTHING to the table.  Was it an easy lay? Yup (64-12), but you are looking for a serious relationship with some prestige (UM, UF?).  You tell her she could still be the woman on the side if she wants (2-1), but she refuses since she has a new faux fir (BHNS).  So you kick her to the curb and replace her with her hotter, younger sisters (FAU, FIU), who know their place. You do let her know if she ever becomes an attorney, doctor, engineer (get into a BCS conference), you might want to try again.  You explain that financially you are not on the same level since she is a "dancer" (CUSA).  She keeps insisting she is in law school (where is the proof). This week the fooling around comes to an end.

That my friends is UCiF.

You give them too much credit.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

With a little editing:

That my friends is UCiF.

You give them too much credit.

Sorry dude.  I'll work on toning it down.

• Content Count:  1,477

Many parallels in life.. this is one of them! +1

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

nice!

• Content Count:  6,502

I nominate this post for the Hall of Fame. 

I know it was edited from another piece but it does describe UCiF perfectly.

Archived