• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MIKE FORD!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

singabull, this is a warning.  You haven't done it yet, but you will not talk about USF players, coaches, or staff the way you speak about the Rays' players.  You can discuss their performance, but you can not call them names or belittle them.

:clap

suck-up

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  873

I said you hadn't done it yet, but you frequently did it to Rays' players.

Well bj upton deserves it.  He has talent and doesn't use it.  Ben williams just doesn't have talent.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Maybe it's just me, but Singabull's posts reek of Mid-Atlantic-Bulls' posts.  Call me paranoid...

• Content Count:  1,266

Hopefully the bulls will get smart and give the ball to our good RB...MIKE FORD!  And not mr. run up the middle right in to a defensive lineman ben williams.

Ben williams is the ronnie banks of running backs here.  I hate that guy.  He can block, that's all.

I guess you missed all those games where he saved our asses. The Papa Johns Bowl and FAU to name a few. I swear what is wrong with have two or three good running backs that can run the ball.

Personally I think Ford has the tools to may be the best but he has to show the coaching staff and RIGHT now Taylor and Williams are our most complete backs. They can catch, run, and block (i.e. pick up the blitz something ford has not shown he can do.) Being rated a five star PROSPECT doesnt mean Ford is going to be given the starting spot and from what I have been told IF he would have worked his tail off like the other backs did in the offseason than he would be the starter but he didn't. I want a back that will bust his ass for the team all year not just when the season comes around. Just ask anyone who played for CJL if you dont bust you tail in the offseason than its not going to be easy for you to start. I.E. Chris Robinson.

Freak

I missed "all" the games?  The 2 games you mentioned were his only 2 good games!

Try watching that auburn video again and watch mike ford run people over.  What is mike ford's yard per carry? 5?  And ben williams?  3.3?

Put in ford for 1st and 2nd down and ben "the blocker" in for 3rd down passes.

Such an ignorant statement.  I honestly don't know why I bother with a poster like yourself.  You might want to get your facts straight before you sound, well, like yourself.  

USF at Auburn

Mike Ford         3.5 ypc

Ben Williams     3.6 ypc

I am confident in our staff to put the best player on the field.  Trust me, I want Ford to do good things as much as anyone...he is only a soph...there is time.

edit: to add link http://www.gousfbulls.com//pdf4/130963.pdf

• Content Count:  7,890

singabull, this is a warning.  You haven't done it yet, but you will not talk about USF players, coaches, or staff the way you speak about the Rays' players.  You can discuss their performance, but you can not call them names or belittle them.

What "name" did I call him?  I am discussing his performance.  He sucks at running.  Do you want me to word it in a polite, sissy way?  "Ben williams struggles to run the ball well on a consistent basis."

And ford couldn’t run the ball consistently either so what’s your point? The only Runner that ran on a consistent basis was Grothe.

I am not saying the BBQ has more talent because he doesn’t and we all know that but he has something Ford has yet to show me HEART AND WORK ETHIC. I would love to know your football back ground because the guy with the most talent doesn’t always make the best FOOTBALL player and anyone that has played at level over HS JV should know that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Maybe it's just me, but Singabull's posts reek of Mid-Atlantic-Bulls' posts.  Call me paranoid...

Kind of disagree ..... I hate to defend the only poster who has me on Ignore but MAB usually didn't just start mind numbing threads like this out of the clear blue for absolutely no reason at all.

Bravo.  Give a kid a break that is giving his all to entertain you with no pay in return!  Ford will get his carries and leave it at that.

He gets a free education.  That will get him a good job when he graduates.  That is more than enough for running 3 yards a carry.  Heck, jake griffin could run 3 yards a carry.

You do know that he was a walkon until last year?

Kind of disagree ..... I hate to defend the only poster who has me on Ignore but MAB usually didn't just start mind numbing threads like this out of the clear blue for absolutely no reason at all.

WTF he has you blocked what a clown

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Singabull...

You can't knock BJ Upton for not hustling on every play, and then turn around and demand Mike Ford gets the ball just because he's Mike Ford.

Doesn't work that way.   ;)

BJ Upton is a joke. He is getting PAID millions to play baseball and throws it in the trash. I can't wait til the day he's out of town.

I agree with you but you should cut back on the millions he makes just over 400k a year (not to bad to play a game) but he did turn down a big money contact from the Rays because he wants to go into FA in 2010.

I was under the impression he was making a lot more than that :o guess not

Archived