• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MIKE FORD!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

Hopefully the bulls will get smart and give the ball to our good RB...MIKE FORD!  And not mr. run up the middle right in to a defensive lineman ben williams.

Ben williams is the ronnie banks of running backs here.  I hate that guy.  He can block, that's all.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

ford will get carries but he will never be our starting back until he puts forth more effort and desire to be the best.

Everyone on the coaching staff knows hes the best running back.

• Content Count:  573

Don't hate a guy that sweats, breathes, and bleeds USF football. Ford would be All American if he put in HALF the effort that Ben does.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Singabull...

You can't knock BJ Upton for not hustling on every play, and then turn around and demand Mike Ford gets the ball just because he's Mike Ford.

Doesn't work that way.  ;)

Don't hate a guy that sweats, breathes, and bleeds USF football. Ford would be All American if he put in HALF the effort that Ben does.

I believe this to be 100% true

• Content Count:  7,890

Hopefully the bulls will get smart and give the ball to our good RB...MIKE FORD!  And not mr. run up the middle right in to a defensive lineman ben williams.

Ben williams is the ronnie banks of running backs here.  I hate that guy.  He can block, that's all.

I guess you missed all those games where he saved our asses. The Papa Johns Bowl and FAU to name a few. I swear what is wrong with have two or three good running backs that can run the ball.

Personally I think Ford has the tools to may be the best but he has to show the coaching staff and RIGHT now Taylor and Williams are our most complete backs. They can catch, run, and block (i.e. pick up the blitz something ford has not shown he can do.) Being rated a five star PROSPECT doesnt mean Ford is going to be given the starting spot and from what I have been told IF he would have worked his tail off like the other backs did in the offseason than he would be the starter but he didn't. I want a back that will bust his ass for the team all year not just when the season comes around. Just ask anyone who played for CJL if you dont bust you tail in the offseason than its not going to be easy for you to start. I.E. Chris Robinson.

Freak

Singabull...

You can't knock BJ Upton for not hustling on every play, and then turn around and demand Mike Ford gets the ball just because he's Mike Ford.

Doesn't work that way.   ;)

Very well said Ford has not done what he needs to do to become the starter.

Singabull...

Doesn't work that way.   ;)

BJ Upton is a joke. He is getting PAID millions to play baseball and throws it in the trash. I can't wait til the day he's out of town.

I believe this to be 100% true

Yeah how can you knock a guy that came in as a walk-on, earned his way on to this team, earns a full ride, and also is example to all what USF football is all about?

I will take the guy with the heart and work ethic over the guy with the talent but no work ethic.

Archived