• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Road game watch party site

Oh... and if we're talking wings... the best...

quakersteak1.gif

(They have a Pinellas Park location)

(I grew up in Rochester, NY... I've sampled more than my fair share of wings... Sal's Bird Land was good... and Country Sweet's Boss Sauce has some great flavor... and all wing fans have to make the pilgrimage to Anchor Bar in Buffalo...)

Man... this post has me jonesing.... BWW's spicy garlic mixed with hot is good... Beef's Hot and Honey BBQ.... (where did I put my wallet)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

The Beefs in Trinity has great service.  Food is decent, but management there goes the extra mile in ensuring good service.  The too have little to no USF stuff on the walls though.  In fact they have even a bug UL banner.  Hate looking at it everytime I go in there.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Man... this post has me jonesing.... BWW's spicy garlic mixed with hot is good... Beef's Hot and Honey BBQ.... (where did I put my wallet)

Parmesan garlic.  Yummm.  To go only.  Service can only be so shityy.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

BWW on Boyette and Bell Shoals is pretty good, beer on tap is cold and service is stable. Seems expensive to me. ON a side note, I would love to see a watch party group get started in Riverview/Bloomingdale/Fishhawk area. If anyone else is interested or wants to get this started let me know. I am sure there are a lot of Bulls out here. There's a Beef's, a BWW, a place called Racoons up on Bloomingdale, the water hole, a cherry's etc etc.  So speak up if interested.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

BWW in Oldsmar is awesome.  We go there almost every Thursday for 50 cent boneless wings.  Had slow service once, but their computers were down so it was excusable. 

As far as Beefs, the one by my house (Town & Counrty area on Hillsborough) isn't that bad.  I like most of the food.  But like a previous post said, I'm not real big on the kid/family friendly atmosphere.  Nothing wrong with that, but I'm not at that point in my life.  When I go out to eat or drink I don't want to hear or see kids running around. 

And finally we come to Wing House and Hooters.  I think the food sucks at both and they have such limited menus.  At least they did the last time I went to either of them.  I understand the scenery and all that, but I just don't care.  If I'm coming out of my wallet I want to eat food I like.  I don't care who's serving it.  [glow=red,2,300]I don't particularly care for strip clubs either, but hey, that's me.

****, I'm getting old...

[/glow]

old or perhaps you always make sure your shoes & belt match?  ;)  (just kidding)

Winghouse definitely better than Hooters, but since Hooters Channelside is four blocks from my condo, it gets my business.

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

I called up Beef's once asking if they were going to show a fight.

they said, "um... we are a FAMILY restaurant. So we will not be showing the fight."

I said, ".... .... you obviously haven't met my family."

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

I called up Beef's once asking if they were going to show a fight.

they said, "um... we are a FAMILY restaurant. So we will not be showing the fight."

I said, ".... .... you obviously haven't met my family."

Jewban,

Your tag line should read..."Rutgers. It took them 138 years and some REALLY BAD officiating to rush the field on an 11 year old program."

Archived