• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Road game watch party site

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

The Beef o Bradys in the new Marshall Center is going to be an excellent place for watch parties. Should really bring the students together. Will be crowded but hey, thats how a true sports bar should be.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241

I believe it opened up today. Heard good things

• Content Count:  760

Its been open for a couple of days now (just Beefs).

But yea, i was there today and it seemed pretty cool. They are still putting up more Tv's and finish the billiard area

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

gotta go to Beef's

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I hate Beef's. The food sucks, the service typically sucks, and it's so cartoony because of the family atmosphere.

I can't wait to see the one at the Marshall center, hopefully it's better than most Beef's.

Ale House and Buffalo Wild Wings kick its ass.

• Content Count:  1,911

The service there today sucked, granted they've only been opened for a few days...took us almost 45 minutes to get seated and get our drinks.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

I hate Beef's. The food sucks, the service typically sucks, and it's so cartoony because of the family atmosphere.

I can't wait to see the one at the Marshall center, hopefully it's better than most Beef's.

BWW in Brandon is horrible. I've gone there for years and don't think I've had good service once. I usually go when other people want to and cause I do like some of their specialty sauces. - in fact now that I think of it I also met my ex at BWW...but I don't hold that against them

I've always liked the Beefs in Brandon, has more of that hole-in-the-wall feel than all the newer ones, unfortunately not alot of room or open space for big parties

Don't forget Hooters and Wing House (never been to the later but heard good things)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,589
  • Days Won:  424

I've always liked the Beefs in Brandon, has more of that hole-in-the-wall feel than all the newer ones, unfortunately not alot of room or open space for big parties

If you're refering to the Beef's on Kings, I believe that is THE original one....

• Content Count:  1,479

BWW in Brandon is horrible. I've gone there for years and don't think I've had good service once. I usually go when other people want to and cause I do like some of their specialty sauces. - in fact now that I think of it I also met my ex at BWW...but I don't hold that against them

Don't forget Hooters and Wing House (never been to the later but heard good things)

Thats weird, I've never had a problem with the service at BWW in Brandon.

• Content Count:  2,363

B-Dubs has always been a good option for me if I'm trying to watch a game or three and/or play some trivia and don't care much about service.

Archived