• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Damu Cherry (2008 Olympic Games)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

arent those girls like 15-17 years old? 

ill still with the volleyball players.

Thanks but I wasn't referring to them sexually.  Calling someone a lady is a sign of respect, not disrespect.

yea i was just joking around.  there was a lot of talk about some of the olympic athletes in other sports like track and field or volleyball.  just a little joking around is all.  no disrespect intended anywhere.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  573

arent those girls like 15-17 years old? 

ill still with the volleyball players.

Thanks but I wasn't referring to them sexually.  Calling someone a lady is a sign of respect, not disrespect.

yea i was just joking around.  there was a lot of talk about some of the olympic athletes in other sports like track and field or volleyball.  just a little joking around is all.  no disrespect intended anywhere.

LOl its cool.  I know what your saying about the VB girls.  I'd love to be the prez in this pic.

640-george-bush-vol_788317c.jpg

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

I believe I heard that the one Bully mentioned is 18.

21.  goes to Brown. i only knows this cuz she's from the Boston area also.

• Content Count:  2,461

LOl its cool.  I know what your saying about the VB girls.  I'd love to be the prez in this pic.

539w.jpg

Come on, at least put your arms around the ladies....  ;)

• Content Count:  573

539w.jpg

Come on, at least put your arms around the ladies....  ;)

He sure as hell did...

img.289567_t.jpg

• Content Count:  3,403

Sacremone, the first one posted that was robbed by a Chinese woman landing on her knees on the vault, is 20.  Nastia, the one who won all-around gold but got beat in the floor exercise to settle for silver, is 18 (also robbed in "tie-breaker" on uneven bars).  The 3rd girl, Shawn Johnson, is 16 and hopefully will return in 4 years.  she's likely to get robbed on balance beam this morning because balance checks apparently don't count off for Chinese girls on a balance beam.

• Content Count:  3,403

no, she is 31 years old and spent 2 years under suspension for banned drugs.

Ok, but I don't see how that 2nd part is relevant.

to explain why no one really knew we had a USF alum that was a major player in the track & field world. 

you guys need to loosen up your panties.  so over protective of anyone cause they are a USF alum.  the girl made a mistake.  im sure she is sorry it happened but she has no problem talking about it.  why do you?

I just didn't see how it was relevant.  I didn't know a single current track star in the world until I started watching the Olympics this week.  I don't think drug tests had anything to do with it.

Also, I have no problem that she used any drug since I'm sure all track stars do.  some just get away with it.

• Content Count:  2,461

He sure as hell did...

img.289567_t.jpg

That's more them feel'n up him... He can do better than the shoulders... I mean come on, you're leaving office... whatcha got to lose?

This is my favorite. Is that an inspection?

img.289561_t.jpg

• Content Count:  1,985

He sure as hell did...

img.289567_t.jpg

That's more them feel'n up him... He can do better than the shoulders... I mean come on, you're leaving office... whatcha got to lose?

This is my favorite. Is that an inspection?

img.289561_t.jpg

LOL.. they wanted the Prez. to slap the cheeks, and he, I guess, wisely decided a backslap a little better.  I mean, they talk him into it, and 5 minutes later it is on the press with just the butt slap, and the talking heads asking if this is sexual harassment as the President runs around China......

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

On a side note, if anyone watched the US vs Japan womens soccer match, I am glad we won ( 4 - 2, going to the finals against Brazil).  The ref was soooo fricken biased it is unbullievable.  We nudge a player, we get called. They climb over the back of our players, no call.  There were like 10 blown calls in Japan's favor and we still won. 

I was gettign pi$$ed just watching it last night (via dvr).

I cannot believe the announcers were not making a big deal of the crappy calling.  I have seen better reffing in my daughters' club games. 

btw, the bush photos in this thread are hilarious. 

Archived