• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mauk taking NCAA to court over eligibility

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Didn't it take all summer for the NCAA to deny him? If that was the case, then he won't step onto the field until at least week 6 or later. He just needs to give it up, and tryout for a CFL team.

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

How many of our players can be called punks?  Last time I checked we consistently are one of the leaders in personal fouls.  Getting caught up in emotion and tossing a flag forward trying to help his team isn't that big of a deal for me.  Last time I checked he was a good student who actually graduated from Wake Forest before he transferred.  He is a good person and a good QB.  You can hate him for that, but I like to see the good guys get the breaks, not the true punks who seem to get all of the chances.  USF has had their share of 6 year players, and I hope the ones who truely deserve them continue to get them.  His case seems like one that deserves it.  Plus what he went through to get back on the field is amazing.

I hope he gets one more year, so Cincy can go 11-1 with a loss to USF.  Can only help the perception of our conference.

Or, they could suck half the year, get Mauk, beat us, then we don't win the Big East again.  No thanks.

Our conference will be fine.  Mauk already benefited from the stupidest rule in College Football history by being able to transfer after graduating without losing a year of eligibility.  So stupid that it only lasted that 1 year.

He's done.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

give it up....if the NCAA lets him back then they will open themselves up to a whole new can of worms with this crap.  everyone who has had injuries will want more time.

gotta set the precedent.  its a shame what happened to him but time to move on

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Time to move on.  I'm sure there are some lawn services in need of a weed-whacker boy in the greater Cincy area.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Time to move on.  I'm sure there are some lawn services in need of a weed-whacker boy in the greater Cincy area.

Idk, it gets cold up there, could get a nice job shoveling snow,

Archived