• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Ticket Update?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

i'm a freshman with 60 loyalty points.

so dope.

join SBC

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  14

Thanks for the heads up just joined sbc now i have 90 points. Pertty sure I shouldnt have any trouble getting student away tickets now.

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Do the student tickets have a seat assigned or is it general admission?

• Content Count:  14

Its general admission, but it looks like those with the most points will get the lower level tickets

STUDENT SECTION SEATING AND WRISTBANDS

There are a total of 12,501 seats held at Raymond James Stadium for students, all of which are located in the north end of the building.

If a student obtains a 100 level student ticket, that student is eligible to sit within one of the following sections: 102-103, 106 and 144-151. There are 5041 student seats in the 100 level. Seats in the 100 level require a wristband for access into these sections.

Sections 140 and 143 are reserved for the USF band, for a total of 420 seats.

If a student obtains a 200 level student ticket, that student is eligible to sit within one of the following sections: 201-206 and 240-245. There are a total of 4800 seats available within these sections. These seats require a wristband for access into these sections.

If a student obtains a 300 level student ticket, there will be an assigned section printed on the ticket. Sections in the 300 level that are reserved for students are: 341-344. There are a total of 2,240 seats available within these sections.

If students do not use all of the allocated seats, then USF athletics reserves the right to open some or all of the 300 level seats to the general public for sale. This will not be determined until after the end of the request period for each game. 

Any student that obtains a 100 or 200 level seat must pick up a wristband from the USF ticket office located at entry 3 of the Sun Dome or the Marshall Center during the designated times. Failure to do so will result in the student being denied access to seating in the 100 or 200 levels.

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Couple of questions for y'all... First, how does the "wristband pickup" work for Sarasota (or St. Pete. etc...) Students? Second, could somebody post some info on SBC, how to join, so forth and such... Thanks so much!

Couple of questions for y'all... First, how does the "wristband pickup" work for Sarasota (or St. Pete. etc...) Students? Second, could somebody post some info on SBC, how to join, so forth and such... Thanks so much!

SBC:

http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/Student_Bulls_Club.asp

i would call first to guarantee that your donation will go towards a 2008-2009 membership.

website needs some serious updating but the online application is still legit.

• Content Count:  1,624

I emailed the head people last night after I signed up and they said it would go towards the 2008-2009 membership. I even got an email asking for my Unumber and phone number today. Which is odd because i signed up using my u number

• Content Count:  1,254

Glad I won't have to deal with this crap this year. It feels so good to be able to pack up the tailgate ten minutes before the game and walk to your seats waiting for you with a beam from above pointed directly at them.

• Content Count:  2,307

Yay!! Jessi is president!!

And, glad they changed the main picture, it was getting old...I was still on it...they need to update the photo gallery too, it's all from the MCCB, and several of the pics are mine, lol.

I wonder....when I go back for grad school would I have to start all over with points....

nice its about time SBC updated their website.

just in time too

Archived