• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ATHLETIC/MARKETING DEPARTMET - SEND ESPN A FRIGGEN HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

I have a real game helmet, and I'll be happy to loan it to Rece and crew if they'll send it back.  

But they're NOT keeping my going away gift from when I left USF.  If anyone wants to set it up and really cares that much, tell me where to ship it and I'll include a self addressed box so I can get it back.

• Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

BUMP.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

you think this is something new with ESPN?

think back to our first game with Army--- at Westpoint. It was a game day telecast--- rained like hell. It was USF's first CUSA game.

But we did not even get represented on the stage--- just the Army stuff was there. Sadly, Chris Fowler's remarks about us being a COMMUTER SCHOOL were the only thing he found worth mentioning.

then they "lost" our old Rocky mascot head and had the balls to predict (across the board) that Army would win the game. USF beat them and held hapless Army scoreless.

yeah-- these are the people who we trust to tell us what is going on with college football.

• Content Count:  6,828
  • Days Won:  22

Actually they predicted USF would win but they did lose Rocky's head. It was raining and Corso never put it on.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

make them pay for a helmet

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

you think this is something new with ESPN?

think back to our first game with Army--- at Westpoint. It was a game day telecast--- rained like hell. It was USF's first CUSA game.

But we did not even get represented on the stage--- just the Army stuff was there. Sadly, Chris Fowler's remarks about us being a COMMUTER SCHOOL were the only thing he found worth mentioning.

then they "lost" our old Rocky mascot head and had the balls to predict (across the board) that Army would win the game. USF beat them and held hapless Army scoreless.

yeah-- these are the people who we trust to tell us what is going on with college football.

I remember that game.  I was in Philly for the last weekend of the Vet.  Saw the Braves play the Phils.  My cousin asked me who he should throw money down on that day and I told him USF.  I think the spread was like 24 points against Army.  He laid some money down and USF barely covered due to the poor weather.  I think the final was 27-0.  Anyways, I made some friends in Philly because of the Bulls covering that day.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

Actually they predicted USF would win but they did lose Rocky's head. It was raining and Corso never put it on.

watch the tape again--- they predicted Army would win. I was there and I could not believe they said that. Maybe it was just corso so he could put on his little mascot head show (after "misplacing" Rocky's head)--- who knows.

Archived