• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF: a football mecca in the making?!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

The story was written by a staff writer for Scout UCF site?  That's got to be an unbiased article.  :ROFLMAO

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

look out Pulitzer prize!

• Content Count:  1,260

Ho Hum....  ::)

• Content Count:  4,016

Reads like they've taken lessons from the ultimate kool-aid drinker and spin-master of all things UCF Brandon Helwig.  If you didn't tell me who wrote it I would have assumed it was a Helwig masterpiece. 

• Content Count:  711

I think it's pretty dead on.  Am I biased?  Yeah.

But...without a "BCS" tag or being a traditional older school...our facilities, location and campus are a huge selling point for recruits.  I don't really think the stadium structure is what they're selling...it's everything that comes with it and the player's facilities, dorms..etc. around the stadium...along with the campus' amenities are big to players.

I think UCF will eventually garner a BCS slot...but for now...UCF is putting everything together for the program to succeed.  That's all I can ask for...and recruits are buying.  A BCS slot is the last piece of the puzzle...and USFers wouldn't have much to recruit against UCF if that's the case.

• Content Count:  711

Reads like they've taken lessons from the ultimate kool-aid drinker and spin-master of all things UCF Brandon Helwig.  If you didn't tell me who wrote it I would have assumed it was a Helwig masterpiece. 

Yeah...You're right, Bien.  There's no way that UCF can have anything good or anything nice for anyone else but UCF fans and contributers to notice.  ::)

• Content Count:  526

I wonder when CJL is going to go to Notre Dame.  I'm sure Weiss will be out of there pretty soon. 

Then again he may not have a good enough resume.  It just seems to me that all he is doing is just hanging around long enough at USF until he can take over a more prestigious program.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I wonder when CJL is going to go to Notre Dame.  I'm sure Weiss will be out of there pretty soon. 

Then again he may not have a good enough resume.  It just seems to me that all he is doing is just hanging around long enough at USF until he can take over a more prestigious program.

::)

Archived