• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU Fan's Scariest Game NOT South Florida - But Check Out Why

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

oh well even if he doesn't show up. We have a beast behind him named Kion Wilson and a pretty good backup after that. I'm not worried. He will be fine. Personally I'd like the Wilson get more time dude is a monster.

CJL said today that C-Rob has been working very hard the past couple of weeks... and that Sabbath Joseph is right there with him... that Joseph is as athletic as Stephen Nicholas.

Kion has not been evaluated because of his injury in the spring.

• Content Count:  21,286
  • Days Won:  10

Mark my words, I think you will see a very one dimensional team, good offensive but defense will be porous.  Coaching change, loss of defensive line seniors.  Trust me I think the preseason over rated them.  Plus, the schedule will expose them pretty quickly.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Word was... and I believe I saw it on Greg's or Brett's blog last year ... that C-Rob was not putting in the effort... that it was a work ethic issue.

There is a recent Leavitt quote somewhere that CRob can be a great player...if he wants to work for it.

• Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

Soft White should be seeing Jerome Murphy in his nightmares too.  That crack to the knee took him out last year.  Nice, clean tackle.  Beautiful.

Archived