• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU Fan's Scariest Game NOT South Florida - But Check Out Why

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

This was a post on WVU's message board (link to post below)

http://westvirginia.scout.com/2/770507.html

The post takes you to the following article:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=159&f=2508&t=2697479

In it is this quote by the author:

"A game isn’t considered scary just because the opponent is very good and stands a good chance of winning the game outright, which is why you won’t find South Florida or Auburn on this list."

We won't be sneaking up on anybody this year - they all are VERY aware of what we can accomplish!

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

May not be the scariest game for the team as a whole, but I'd be willing to bet Pat White ****s his pants before the game with the thought of facing Selvie and T-Mac, and this year especially with Chris Robinson potentially returning to his nightmares.

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

May not be the scariest game for the team as a whole, but I'd be willing to bet Pat White ****s his pants before the game with the thought of facing Selvie and T-Mac, and this year especially with Chris Robinson potentially returning to his nightmares.

Don't get to fired up over C-Rob just yet.  There is a reason he fell off the wagon as quickly as he got on it.  I'd play wait and see on him.

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Don't get to fired up over C-Rob just yet.  There is a reason he fell off the wagon as quickly as he got on it.  I'd play wait and see on him.

You mean a reason other than the fact he was injured?

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

LOL.  word.

Obviously it wasn't just his injury...

Obviously it wasn't just his injury...

what was it then?

it's kinda hard for a guy to get injured and play sparingly for half a season due to injury, then work his way back into the regular lineup after Wally and them have already found a chemistry that works.

all that practice time and game experience is lost... it's understandable why he might not get plugged back into a large role in mid-late season, even after he recovered.

if he stays healthy, he will have had the entire offseason to get back in... besides which, didn't Kion hurt himself recently and Chris has been filling in that spot in practice?

in all likelihood he's probably not going to be a T-Mac or Selvie junior, but he is more than capable of making big plays--- at more than one position to boot.

Word was... and I believe I saw it on Greg's or Brett's blog last year ... that C-Rob was not putting in the effort... that it was a work ethic issue.

Word was... and I believe I saw it on Greg's or Brett's blog last year ... that C-Rob was not putting in the effort... that it was a work ethic issue.

hmmm...  well hopefully he's pulled himself out of whatever it was that got into him and is willing to put in the effort.

there is more than enough room for him to be an integral part of this team.  Brouce and T-Mac are locked in, but from what i understand, he's as much in the running for that second OLB spot as anybody.

hmmm...  well hopefully he's pulled himself out of whatever it was that got into him and is willing to put in the effort.

there is more than enough room for him to be an integral part of this team.  Brouce and T-Mac are locked in, but from what i understand, he's as much in the running for that second OLB spot as anybody.

I agree... He has the potential to be outstanding... and may be the other starter opposite Brouce... S Bien just meant we should not count him at the same caliber as Selvie or T-Mac until we see a few games.

Archived