• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just booked my room at the Mountaineer in

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?iata=00162850&promoCode=&corpID=&propertyCode=49033

They charged be $290 taxes included. Which is cheaper then the online price. You have to call in to reserve a room for that rate.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

that's one of the first hotels once you get off of I-79 in morgantown - pretty easy to find - you're actually staying in Star City, which is just north of morgantown.  you're not too far from campus and all that but definitely not within walking distance.  you may want to check with the hotel to see if they have a shuttle service to the stadium or the coliseum - (WVU provides shuttle service the coliseum to to the stadium).

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?iata=00162850&promoCode=&corpID=&propertyCode=49033

They charged be $290 taxes included. Which is cheaper then the online price. You have to call in to reserve a room for that rate.

Did you try Priceline.com first? I think I am paying about $60 or $70 less for the stay than you are. See the link below for more information.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=47464.0

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Did you try Priceline.com first? I think I am paying about $60 or $70 less for the stay than you are. See the link below for more information.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=47464.0

I didnt because by booking with the hotel over the phone they dont charge my card till after the stay, and i have alot of extra expences this month and dont really want to put it on credit and add to my debt.

• Content Count:  2,307

I was really considering making this trip, but I spontaneously decided to make a trip to NY yesterday.  I have to go watch my Yanks play one last game next month.  I can't afford FIU, UCF, WV, bowl and a trip to NY.  So WV is out.... Oh well...maybe in 2 years.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Mag Pie... that is the gayest reason I've ever heard to miss a USF game... to watch the Yankees... Give me a break. I love the Nationals more than you can possibly imagine, but I would not pass up a USF-WVU game that has national title implications surrounding it even if it was opening day in a new stadium. You should truly reconsider.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I'm staying at my sister's house outside of Morgantown... I figure I might score with one of the locals and will eventually crash there (hopefully she has a full set of teeth)!

• Content Count:  5,241

Mag Pie... that is the gayest reason I've ever heard to miss a USF game... to watch the Yankees... Give me a break. I love the Nationals more than you can possibly imagine, but I would not pass up a USF-WVU game that has national title implications surrounding it even if it was opening day in a new stadium. You should truly reconsider.

If its the last game ever played at yankee stadium, and she brings home part of the stadium, Id accept it as a quality excuse.

Come on, I've been supporting them for 15 yrs or so, that's over half my life!  I love USF, and that's shown by my crazy dedication, but at the same time there's another team in my heart.  So I will watch my Yanks play next month and enjoy going back to the city I will always call home.

Who knows, maybe I'll be ballin' and still make WV.  I have til the 28th of this month to decide since that's the ticket order deadline for season ticket holders.  It all depends how much the trip will cost.  I am to make the most games I can every year.

If its the last game ever played at yankee stadium, and she brings home part of the stadium, Id accept it as a quality excuse.

Of course I will try to take home part of the stadium.  Maybe something from Monument Park  >:D.

Ok, I re-read this....and now I'm thinking I should go to WV too. Ugh, decisions decisions.

Archived