• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PJ's Strength - Don't let him throw!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

I wonder if Kraky is sad that he transferred now???

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

I wonder if Kraky is sad that he transferred now???

Good point...I think Kraky could of at least made a few completions. He was very accurate in high school.

We never did find out what caused his stock to drop so much during his senior year and why he left.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

maybe kraky saw how crappy banks and julmiste were and didn't think he was getting a fair shake

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

Or, it could be that these are the only QBs you have and you're gonna have to ride the storm out with them. Jesus is not going to miracle a brand new ,  Heisman hopeful QB into USF anytime soon. This is what you've got.

And compared to RB, yeah, PJ is the only potential savior wearing Green & Gold.  :o

It's a huge **** sandwich and we're all gonna have to take a bite.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550

Well Julmiste looks a lot better today than he did a week ago. Granted it was TCU's defense but at least we know that Julmiste is capable of moving the offense down the field. He showed some nice touch on a few of those passes. Granted, he was off-target a few times but he did go 22 for 33 overall.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

A few easy drops and he could've been 25 of 33 with 3 of those thown out of bounds down field.  Not a bad night at all.

However, he still needs to work on hitting the recievers in stride.  Some low balls and balls thrown behind the receivers were caught.  Hit them in stide and you are looking at a bunch more yardage.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

I must have watched a different game, I thought PJ looked very good. A few passes under preasure were a bit low but geeesh most of the incomplete passes were RIGHT in the receivers hands. He was dead on most of the time including great clutch passes on 3 and long over and over again and that TD where he was moving right and threw across his body...and something else we haven't seen in a while on that same TD he completely fooled the TCU D by keeping his eyes right until just the last moment turned and passed the opposite direction for the TD. I'll admit he didn't look great that first week and I couldn't see the USC game but considering he was hobbling around in this game and fought completely composed and played so well I can't see how anyone can be at all upset over what they saw. PJ was 1000000000000% better then anything I've seen from Banks in over a year and for the first time since Marquel I have some faith in the QB position.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

if julmiste plays the same way next week we will win

protect the ball

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

I wish I could say I left in disgust... but I had to pee and I didn't think I could piss on their hedges and not get thrown out. You won't see me leave a game early unless I get tossed or something I can't control. Last year, I had to leave the Louisville game early b/c my psycho-ex said her kids were sick. What BS! Never again!

Ronnie Banks may be better holding a clip board... just give Gachette the ball and let him go. Don't let PJ fool ya... I had a better throwing QB at Wittenberg than PJ.

hey sheriff are you going to print a retraction or be like CBS dan rather?