• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Look at this stupid USF video

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,580
  • Days Won:  29

... and just played like crap.

I think we were far from crap ... see the final score?

We had a bad call delete a TD and were goosed on 2 fake kicks.

We simply didn't play good enough to win.

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Rutgers will HAVE to throw the ball 50 times a game this season if they want to win.  The running game will be non-existent and they have three receivers who complement each other perfectly.... along with a QB that has loads of confidence.  If our pass-rushing ability performs up to the hype, Teel will have a very bad day.

• Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Rutgers will HAVE to throw the ball 50 times a game this season if they want to win.  The running game will be non-existent and they have three receivers who complement each other perfectly.... along with a QB that has loads of confidence.  If our pass-rushing ability performs up to the hype, Teel will have a very bad day.

Since when does Teel have loads of confidence?  When has that guy ever done anything to win a game?  He is the perfect example of a QB riding a stud running back and very solid O-Line to a respectable college carreer.  I have a feeling he will not even end the season as the starter for Rutgers. 

• Content Count:  1,894

I find it funny that you can honestly say teel isn't a good quaterback. This guy killed us in the air. Rice couldn't be stopped but whenver they went to the pass it worked. This guy is a good qb, yes he did have that help and his oline is good but people say brady is so good but look at who he has.  Don't take anything away from teel. He will be the starter and whathisface will come in to run the ball when needed.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

We need to pay them back big time this year.  Show up with our A game and I would love to see us blow them out.

\

didnt we say that last year?

I find it funny that you can honestly say teel isn't a good quaterback. This guy killed us in the air. Rice couldn't be stopped but whenver they went to the pass it worked. This guy is a good qb, yes he did have that help and his oline is good but people say brady is so good but look at who he has.  Don't take anything away from teel. He will be the starter and whathisface will come in to run the ball when needed.

teel made the big completion when he had to and our 2 nfl corners couldnt stop rutgers receivers when they had to

No way, the fact is for a ref to throw that flag, at the begging of Schiano, and the video play people are only allowed to overturn a call if the video evidence has 100% conclusive evidence.  There is no way anyone, other than a few of the players and coaches would know if that was intentional.  McKenzie swears it wasn't intentional and if you watch the momentum of his arm and the tackle it makes sense that the ball just fortunately squirted that way. 

Remember, if that score stands we go up 24-10 and are kicking off to them.  Instead we settle for a long [glow=red,2,300]missed FG[/glow], and they got the ball back around the 40 yard line....drop down and kicked a last second FG to make it 17-13 at the half.  I contend that had it been 24-10 at half, RU's dynamic would have changed.  They would have abandon Ray Rice who was killing us again, and concentrated on passing where we could play in more of an aggressive defensive posture.  Yeah that blew us up bad, no one that has ever seen the play and call can say with absolute uncertainty that it was the correct call, and since that is the case NO VIDEO PLAY OFFICIAL SHOULD HAVE OVERTURNED THE INITIAL CALL OF TOUCHDOWN!

Speaking of missed filed goals.  Is there any chance we're going to have a kicking game this year?

I've managed to block this game from my head. It's a new year with the same possibilities as last.  Go BULLS!

same kicker

same special teams coach

expect same results

• Content Count:  1,894

well if one of these two new kids bonani or kahn don't beat out him for the fg spot than we deserve to have the same results. D.A can punt the ball and make the extremely unexpected fg but he isn't consitant enough to do both. I'd say just let the new kids kick it and if they can't handle it we always can go 50/50 with Del

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Since when does Teel have loads of confidence?  When has that guy ever done anything to win a game?  He is the perfect example of a QB riding a stud running back and very solid O-Line to a respectable college carreer.  I have a feeling he will not even end the season as the starter for Rutgers. 

Teel has the two best receivers in the Big East along with Tim Brown, who runs a sub-4.3.  I'm not saying he's a great QB or anything, but he should be very confident with the supporting cast he has.  And I also believe he will need to throw the ball A LOT.

Teel has the two best receivers in the Big East along with Tim Brown, who runs a sub-4.3.  I'm not saying he's a great QB or anything, but he should be very confident with the supporting cast he has.  And I also believe he will need to throw the ball A LOT.

HE WILL be a senior and beat usf twice

he will have confidence and he will be well coached and well prepared

Archived