• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So. Auburn vs. West Virginia.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

I am for any BE team that plays the SEC. Everytime the BE can beat them it strengthens all of our conference in the media's eyes.  I don't know if I really want to have the entire season come down to a frosty night in W. by Gawd Vriginny. [glow=red,2,300] If we can just run the table, and be the only undefeated team at that point.[/glow]   We could have the conference championship locked up and play for national ranking boosts.

yes-- if we can just do that.

:o

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

USF needs tio worry about who is on USF's schedule from week to week.  If we take care of business, we'll get whats coming to us at the end of the season. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Ill always root for all BE teams to win OOC games, unless a loss would help USF. 

• Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

I want WVU to win this game but I refuse to say Go 'Eers or anything else to have my body believe I like 'em.

• Content Count:  8,044

USF needs tio worry about who is on USF's schedule from week to week.  If we take care of business, we'll get whats coming to us at the end of the season. 

I agree, but fortunately for us fans here we don't need to focus on the weekly grind.

We can speculate on other teams and discuss how it may affect USF.  It won’t change how the football team performs.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you coach Leavitt.  ;)

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I want WVU to lose to AU and CU and enter the BE season wracked with doubt.  Just don't like those guys.

I want WVU to lose to AU and CU and enter the BE season wracked with doubt.  Just don't like those guys.

I also want Cincy to lose to Oklahoma and us to loose to Kansas!  That will show em how good the BEast really is!!!

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I also want Cincy to lose to Oklahoma and us to loose to Kansas!  That will show em how good the BEast really is!!!

Before you worry about the BE looking good in the national scene maybe you should worry about USF's ability to win the conference.  You seem to forget that USF has never finished above 3rd place in the BE and never sniffed a championship in CUSA.

So while you and others on here worry about style points, I'll just hope we win the conference.  That's why I want WVU (the conference favorite in most media member's opinions) to enter BE play wondering why they never interviewed Bill Stewart and wishing they could have a do-over.  Glad you want them to world beaters.

Before you worry about the BE looking good in the national scene maybe you should worry about USF's ability to win the conference.  You seem to forget that USF has never finished above 3rd place in the BE and never sniffed a championship in CUSA.

So while you and others on here worry about style points, I'll just hope we win the conference.  That's why I want WVU (the conference favorite in most media member's opinions) to enter BE play wondering why they never interviewed Bill Stewart and wishing they could have a do-over.  Glad you want them to world beaters.

If all you want are conference championships then be a fan of UCF they've already gotten them.

I don't want to win a mediocre conference.  If USF can't beat the best and slides through an easy conference then BCS bowl will be shameful and embarrassing.

I'd rather let teams like WVU win the BCS game than USF to lose another bowl by 35 points.

Yes I want USF to go to a BCS bowl, but I don’t want to get slaughtered in one either.  I want USF to be a top 8 team in the country going to a BCS bowl.  I don’t want to plow through a severely weak conference and get whipped.

Archived