• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What do you call a ground up bull, served rare?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  218
  • Days Won:  0

Just wondering the name of the sandwich I'll be chawing down on...  come this December when WVU knocks the **** out of USF on the path to claiming our National Title.

Heck, I'll even share one with you boys, since it will be kinda cold up here!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Tool....

Can't something be done about this idiot??

• Content Count:  2,363

I thought we lost you? At any rate, you may want to stick to squirrel, possum, and raccoon, because beef is clearly too rich for your blood.

For that matter, it seems Panther is as well.

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

What do you call an piece of **** that sleeps with his sister and lives in a trailer??? Answer:Mountainqueer!!!

I heard you BULLS fans were canabalistic by nature, hence my offer to share... however I now see you are not canabals at all!  No you are just vegetarious brokedown **** mingers.

I'm glad to see you all missed me though, looking forward to all the dominance of this coming season... I heard you all like being on the "receiving" end of things though.  /har har

• Content Count:  1,985

Do your parents know your on the computer again?

Maybe come back and talk trash when you can beat us.  Better yet, go ove and lick your wounds with UCiF.

• Content Count:  1,757

Yeah sure, and White won't take a dive this time around, right?  

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I am most surprised about WVChump posting again.  Not sure which reason, though..  Here are some of my favorites...

a - surprised he even has a computer

b - surprised being a WV chump that he can read and write

c - surprised that after two back to back a$$ whoopins, that he would want to prognosticate on this game

d - surprised that he wasn't back in his trailer sleeping with a cousin or sister (or barnyard animal)

e - surprised that his parents would let the 12 year old on the computer in the first place

It is kind of odd because I met a lot of WVU fans this past year while tailgating and most were nice.  This guy is a complete moron.

I cannot make any guarantees on that.  You would prolly be able to assist me with this matter however.  Is your defensive coordinator still running 30 minute "iron facemask into the unprotected parts of the leg" smash drills?  Last I heard they were putting 30-45 minutes a session into those lessons, but hey it paid off last year right?  Heck you didnt even need to use it to stop Dixon as he was already taken out a few weeks prior to your game.  Sure did a number on Pat though.

• Content Count:  12,293

I cannot make any guarantees on that.  You would prolly be able to assist me with this matter however.  Is your defensive coordinator still running 30 minute "iron facemask into the unprotected parts of the leg" smash drills?  Last I heard they were putting 30-45 minutes a session into those lessons, but hey it paid off last year right?  

LOL.  only someone with WVU logic could come up with that excuse.  yea, you're right.  we train our guys to take their facemask and hit a moving target like Pat White's legs in the exact spot that is not protected.  right after we are done with that drill we make sure that our punted can hit the 3rd blade of grass inside the right hash mark of the 14 yard line.

Archived