• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where is the money?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Let's face it, when it comes to donating to athletic programs, softball is usually down the list after football, basketball, etc. 

That's why I was pleased with the field the softball team had built over here.  It's showing love to a rather new program that as you said, is lower on the list.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Let's face it, when it comes to donating to athletic programs, softball is usually down the list after football, basketball, etc. 

That's why I was pleased with the field the softball team had built over here.  It's showing love to a rather new program that as you said, is lower on the list.

Who paid for the new field at UCF?

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Thats the thing...  Students and shady business deals.

• Content Count:  760

It may sound cheesy to some of you, but like it was said before, no one asked them to do this. It was just a sign to show appreciation and if it got some publicity, maybe others in the community would donate. Who knows, maybe they'll end up naming a part of the stadium after thebullspen.com, maybe a section of seats or something.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Thats the thing...  Students and shady business deals.

UCF reminds me of the kid who just got his first checking account...

"Whaddya mean the check bounced?  I still have checks left in my checkbook!"

• Content Count:  4,879

UCiFers somehow find ways to hit new lows when it seems impossible to do.

Guys on a USF-Bullish board decide to show a little love to coach KE and his gals and this is what you bash?  Get a football program or get a life.

By the way, when Paul Griffin was setting USF's financial house in order and the UCiF admin was selling out their's, those were the decisons that led to the Big East decision on which Florida school to invite.

Neither USF or UCF 'deserved' admission at that point, but they could see nothing but upside with the Bulls and lots of potential potholes with your Mickey Mouse financial house.

So, enjoy your 'Best in C-USA' softball field.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

My My...Mike and Trip are a lil sensitive lately.  Could it be, the two of you actually dissagree with your  administration in regards to scheduling, but have to  pretend to agree with everything they are doing?  It is ok to have an opinion outside the box.  I have not agreed with everything UCF has done over the years and voiced it rather vocally in booster meetings.

You talking to me, buddy?  I don't think I've commented on the scheduling, and have routinely voiced my displeasure with USF decisions when appropriate, both on this board and via emails to appropriate people.

Personally, I hate the games that were scheduled, but understand the reasons behind the contract.

• Content Count:  526

we do have civil discussion here(which you've killed on a number of threads now...how troll-like)

I love how your referring to/me as a "troll" and "troll like" when the only message board i've EVER posted on is the Bullspen.  I've never posted on your pathetic site EVER.  Yet I'm the TROLL?  I'm done with you.  But so you know, I have zero respect for your program and YOU as a person.  So go ahead and click on the ignore button. 

• Content Count:  2,239

That's nice, no one here cares.  Once again, being a mod, I have to read everyone's post.  I'm sorry you are petty enough to honestly value a person's worth simply by the school they went to.  Unlike you, I've earned respect here and have nothing to prove.

Where is the Whaaaambulance when you need it?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

we do have civil discussion here(which you've killed on a number of threads now...how troll-like)

I love how your referring to/me as a "troll" and "troll like" when the only message board i've EVER posted on is the Bullspen.  I've never posted on your pathetic site EVER.   Yet I'm the TROLL?   I'm done with you.  But so you know, I have zero respect for your program and YOU as a person.  So go ahead and click on the ignore button. 

I think somehow you missed the point of DPs post.

He wasn't suggesting you were out trolling other forums.

He was suggesting that unknowingly you've been posting troll like statements on this board leading to the demise of the original topic.

I don’t’ necessarily agree, but thought you should get some clarification before hating the man for something he didn’t say.

Archived