• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Speaking of Billboards.... Lets put one up in Miami for the FIU Game.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

"Rutgers, go home"

I wonder how much it is to get a billboard up there...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

You all are running a hell of a lot of smack considering USF beat FIU by one point in 2006.

• Content Count:  3,103

Trivia

* The stadium is also often referred to as "The Cage" by the FIU student body and administration.

* USF will hand the Golden Panthers their first loss in their brand new "Cage".

* The largest crowd to ever witness a game at the stadium was 21,010 on November 27, 2004 against Florida A&M University, which FIU won 40-23.

* Up until the end of the 2006 football season, FIU was the only university in the State of Florida south of the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida to play their home football games on campus. In 2008, once the Golden Panthers move back to FIU Stadium, FIU will be the only university south of Orlando, Florida to play their home football games on-campus.

another trivia question: Who was the last team to have a win in the Historic Orange Bowl?

answer: FIU over North Texas.

• Content Count:  2,726

You all are running a hell of a lot of smack considering USF beat FIU by one point in 2006.

I think its safe to say that this Bulls team is a little different than it was in '06, and I think you know that.  Unless you are a closet FIU fan...but since I don't know ANY actual FIU fans(and I'm from Ft.Lauderdale) then I'll go ahead and throw-out my assumption.  lol 

To be honest...we are being a little bit like UCiFers right now. lol 

But you know what...who cares.  Its FIU, the 13th grade, who really cares. 

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I think its safe to say that this Bulls team is a little different than it was in '06, and I think you know that.

I think it's safe to say that this FIU team is a little different than it was in '06 (they went 0-12 that year). Everyone thought FAU was going to be a walk last year, and it wasn't. We're still not at the point where you can say any road game is an automatic win, no matter how bad the opponent is.

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Its not so much a big deal that its FIU and we are gonna slap them around, its that its their grand opening game of their renovated (or basically new) stadium, so this is one to remember for them.

I'd love to sour it as much as possible.

• Content Count:  9

USF had a billboard down in Miami last year. I remember seeing it driving north on I-95 going to the FAU game

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

If we want a classy but effective billboard down there you could do something like this:

180px-Usfbulls_newlogo.gif

Redefining “South Floridaâ€Â

Since 1956

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,578
  • Days Won:  29

I like the idea of a billboard in Miami for the 2010 game. Let more USF fans in the area know about the game. We know UM won't have the fans, but beating them in 2009 will help start a hatred and revenge thoughts for their fans.

And of course a victory against the lizards earlier the season will help build things up  ;D

Go BULLS !!!

Archived