• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All I have to say is WOW

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

Pictures from the New Level Passing Camp of interest to me, courtesy of Scout.com(free content).....

WOW! Orson Charles looks frail as hell....

536571.jpg

WOW! Duron Carter looks short as hell vs 6-6 Gabe Holmes...

536560.jpg

WOW! Petey Smith looks fat as hell, no excuses. He's the one to the left...

FYI...Dwayne Difton is the one kneeling down...Hell Yea!!

536637.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Adaris Bellamy did well there.

536413.jpg

The way Adaris Bellamy, a South Florida commitment, is built makes you think he's not really made for this type of event. In fact, he made sure to tell me that he's better with the ball in his hands going between the tackles. Still, he was quite impressive.

Adaris Bellamy

"He caught a ton of balls for us," Coach Drummond said. "And it seemed like every time he made a catch, it was for a first down. He kept coming up with big plays for us. I'm sure he can run the ball but I know he sure can catch the ball and run well too."

Bellamy solidified his spot as one of the top running back prospects in the state of Florida on Sunday.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/742938.html

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Difton was also impressive:

Florida Team 1 had an excellent pair of receivers -- both of whom play at St. Thomas Aquinas, the defending Class 5A state champions. Coached by former NFL great Cris Carter, these guys were very impressive on Sunday. Duron Carter and Dwayne Difton both looked like major Division 1 players out there.

You can tell Duron has NFL bloodlines in his family. With good size, he runs tremendous routes, catches the ball really well, was one of the most competitive kids on the entire field, and just has a real good understanding of how to play the position. He knows how to get open and make plays. While he doesn't have blazing speed, his dad made a living in the NFL without being one of the fastest guys in the league. Carter's going to make someone a very good receiver and teammate at the next level.

537660.jpg

Dwayne Difton

Difton, who committed to South Florida at the end of the event, was just as productive on Sunday. He's quicker and more explosive of the two but doesn't have Carter's size or instincts. He should end up being one of USF's top recruits for the Class of 2009.

http://miami.scout.com/a.z?s=13&p=2&c=743388

• Content Count:  563

Thx for the update Mama !

Can someone post the FV TOP 100 LIST PLEASE !?

I read Difton is  ranked 70th and a 3-Star on FLAVARSITY, while Bellamy is 54th ( I think ) . Bellamy is still a top 250 player on Rivals though . Both should start out as 3-Stars on SCOUT .

• Content Count:  188

Any star predictions on Difton?

I'm certainly not the final say, but I've recommended that both Bellamy and Difton start out as 3 stars this spring.  The rankings are probably updated 5 times before NSD, I expect at least one, possibly both of them to be 4 stars by Feb.

Josh Newberg

• Content Count:  2,523

Any star predictions on Difton?

I'm certainly not the final say, but I've recommended that both Bellamy and Difton start out as 3 stars this spring.  The rankings are probably updated 5 times before NSD, I expect at least one, possibly both of them to be 4 stars by Feb.

Josh Newberg

Thanks Josh.  This could be one INCREDIBLE class...

• Content Count:  4,016

Pictures from the New Level Passing Camp of interest to me, courtesy of Scout.com(free content).....

WOW! Orson Charles looks frail as hell....

536571.jpg

WOW! Duron Carter looks short as hell vs 6-6 Gabe Holmes...

536560.jpg

WOW! Petey Smith looks fat as hell, no excuses. He's the one to the left...

FYI...Dwayne Difton is the one kneeling down...Hell Yea!!

536637.jpg

Difton is the one standing on the other side of Petey not the kid sitting down pointing.

Petey is overrated, amazing as a soph just like his brother but neither developed as much after that and both had injuries that hurt their development.  There is no excuse for Petey looking that out of shape unless he's got plans to move to DT.

Coming as no surprise, being that this was a Florida event, the wide receiver position was the strongest and deepest of all. There were no fewer than a half-dozen possible four-star receivers at the event

Duron Carter, Cris's son, continues to show that he's as smart and as competitive a receiver there is in this state. He turned in a 4.66/40 time and will only get faster as he gets older and stronger. Teammate Dwayne Difton, a St. Thomas Aquinas teammate of Carter's and a USF commitment, also did well.

Haulstead, at 6-2 and 195 pounds, ran a 4.59/40 and continued to show that he's a big time wide receiver prospect. Rodney Smith, at 6-foot-5, turned in a 40 1/2 inch vertical jump. Xavier Rhodes (4.47) already has an impressive offer sheet and he proved why on Saturday with a very strong performance. Stedman Bailey (4.44) might not be the biggest kid out there (5-10) but he's very fast and catches the ball as well as any receiver in this year's class

The 6th WR was Nu'Kesse .

http://scoutcombines.scout.com/2/744077.html

I might be reading into it, but Difton might start as a 4-Star .

Archived