• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All I have to say is WOW

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

I think you have it wrong..Look at our last few RBs..

Ford- 230

Kelly- 240

Taylor - is up to 215-220

Butler - 180 ( moved to CB )

Murray - 205

and now Bellamy

I can see a diff trend coming along .

If the staff offered him, and accepted his commitment this early, I "LOVE" the pick up .

You know we had a few 3-star players commit last year, deep into the recruiting season, but their commits wasnt accepted .

I think we are moving towards bigger backs .

And how has this worked out for our running game?...Oh yeah, the quarterback has led in rushing yards the last 2 seasons.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  563
  • Days Won:  0

I think you have it wrong..Look at our last few RBs..

Ford- 230

Kelly- 240

Taylor - is up to 215-220

Butler - 180 ( moved to CB )

Murray - 205

and now Bellamy

I can see a diff trend coming along .

If the staff offered him, and accepted his commitment this early, I "LOVE" the pick up .

You know we had a few 3-star players commit last year, deep into the recruiting season, but their commits wasnt accepted .

I think we are moving towards bigger backs .

And how has this worked out for our running game?...Oh yeah, the quarterback has led in rushing yards the last 2 seasons.

LOL, WOW...Calm down buddy...This is funny..

No where in there did I say it was a "good" thing ( or a bad thing for that matter ) so asking me that question is dumb .

I dont know if you noticed this or not, but 3 of those RBs were FR last yr, 1 is a CB, 1 is not on campus yet and the other is still a JR in H.S.

You also mentioned the last "TWO" years, why ? All of those players have been around for "ONE" year ( except for Butler, who is now a CB ) .

Just a tad bit silly isnt it ?

RELAXXX....FWIW 2 OF THOSE BACKS COMBINE FOR OVER 800 YDS AND 15 TDS ( and most of that is from FORD ). ANOTHER RB NOT LISTED HAD 400 YDS AND 6 TDS .

The Moral of the story is, If we didnt use 3 diff RBs and QB to run the ball, one of those RBs could have top the 1000 yd mark easy .

One could even say, improved play from the RB position allowed Grothe to gain more Rushing yards ( compared to his FR yr ) . I mean, thats what happens when the DEFENSE has to worry about "TWO" threats in the backfield during the READ OPTION .

Archived