• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Business and Engineering Dean At My Work

USF_Grouper

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Got an invite a few weeks back to attend a lunch with the deans from engineering and business.  Unfortunatly I was travelling that day and couldn't make it, but it looked like a wonderful idea.  From what I could gather from friends who attended it was at opportunity to let older USF grads know what the school is doing these days and how they could potentially get involved.  Kind of a shameless plug for cash, but I think it is a great idea for USF to try and reach some of the students who graduated when there was less school pride in USF then there is today.

Just curious, anyone else seen this program? Is it something they are doing across the state now?

• Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

I would like some info too... if anyone has it.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

yea any news?  how come the alumni weren't informed?

Archived