• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball @ Cincinnati predictions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  0

Cincinnati is currently a middle of the pack Big East team. They have been hot as of late winning 3 of their last 4 and have quality wins over Villanova, Pittsburgh, and Louisville. Like the Bulls they only lost by 1 point to Connecticut at home. In non-conference play the Bearcats had some shocking losses including against Belmont, Bowling Green, and Illinois State. That shows that USF has a shot at beating Cincinnati if they show up and play a good game like they have in their past 2. Also the Bearcats have a showdown at Georgetown coming up on Saturday so they may be looking ahead to that.

My prediction is that USF breaks out of their road funk and wins their first Big East road game of the season by 5 points against Cincinnati and continue on the recent roll they have established.

Your thoughts?

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I agree. The way our team has played the past two game, I believe the streak will finally end.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Your thoughts?

There's a bunch of them here.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I'm skeptical.

Last year we lost a heartbreaker to a ranked Marquette the beat a ranked ND and this board thought we'd turned it around. We proceeded  to lose our last 7 mostly to fellow cellar dwellers. Not saying it will definitly happen like that this year, but I'm gonna remain cautiously optimistic.

• Content Count:  118

I understand the caution, afterall we did lose to Seton Hall and Saint Johns earlier in the Big East schedule. However I really do think we might be turning the corner here under Stan Heath. We have struggled to finish games, even against Syracuse we allowed 50+ points in the second half. If that continues to be a thorn in our side, we wont finish the year strong. However, Connecticut is one of the hottest teams in the Big East right now and ranked yet we hung with them and had them on the ropes. I am optimistic about the Bulls finally being able to pull it together and get a road win.

• Content Count:  6,928

predictions:

1) USF will show up

2) UC will show up

3) There will be a game

4) Both Teams will score baskets

5) One team will win

6) Fans will be in the stands

7) Big East refs will stink

all kidding aside.....

I am predicting a USF road win......

note: I don't gamble

• Content Count:  1,457

The game will be close; within 3 w/2 minutes left.  Then the game will be lost at the line and when Cincy hits a few 3's.  Make no doubt I bleed green/gold but next 2 years will be much better for USF.  Quality wins this year are VS Syracuse and Rutgers.  Maybe, just maybe, another squeeker in BE to get that elusive 3rd win.

Peace.

Guest BearcatFan

The game will be close; within 3 w/2 minutes left.  Then the game will be lost at the line and when Cincy hits a few 3's.  Make no doubt I bleed green/gold but next 2 years will be much better for USF.  Quality wins this year are VS Syracuse and Rutgers.  Maybe, just maybe, another squeeker in BE to get that elusive 3rd win.

Peace.

Cincy is favored by 6.5  we beat Rutgers in OT, were lucky to win that one.  We killed Syracuse (2nd week of the conference schedule)

My prediction

Cincy 67 - USF 60

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Missing the **** game, baseball.

I was hoping to watch this one.

Archived