• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance is embarrassing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

I wanted to go to this game, but was unable to due to the lack of transportation. The only game i have been to this season was the one agaisnt West Virginia at the St. Pete Times Forum where we blew the game (like always and Gransberry cant shoot a free throw to save his life). At least we were competative agaisnt UConn, that momentum should push through our next couple of games.

I was at the West Virginia game too, I was also at the Wake Forest game at St Pete Times forum last year. The Bulls need to play more games there, it is a great venue.

I could not agree more. The Forum is a great place for the Bulls to play, plus i sat in the front row the last two times they played there.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  695

I wanted to go to this game, but was unable to due to the lack of transportation. The only game i have been to this season was the one agaisnt West Virginia at the St. Pete Times Forum where we blew the game (like always and Gransberry cant shoot a free throw to save his life). At least we were competative agaisnt UConn, that momentum should push through our next couple of games.

I was at the West Virginia game too, I was also at the Wake Forest game at St Pete Times forum last year. The Bulls need to play more games there, it is a great venue.

I could not agree more. The Forum is a great place for the Bulls to play, plus i sat in the front row the last two times they played there.

Thats cool. Never sat up front at the forum, but sat up front at the USF-Georgetown game where the Bulls pulled off the upset and won their first Big East game ever. I almost charged the court but pussied out when online like 2 others did.

Thats cool. Never sat up front at the forum, but sat up front at the USF-Georgetown game where the Bulls pulled off the upset and won their first Big East game ever. I almost charged the court but pussied out when online like 2 others did.

That was a great game, didnt that end a very long losing streak?

• Content Count:  695

Yep, I don't remember how long it was but it dated back to mid-December of that season. I got my ticket signed by Solomon Jones after the game too, it was awesome! And I saw Jim Leavitt while I was leaving, he looked at me but I was too starstruck to talk.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

Coming off the upset of Syracuse and playing a ranked UCONN at home... the attendance is embarrassing.  They just showed bonus coverage on ESPN and there were empty seats everywhere. 

were you at the game or only noticing how the the attendance looked on TV?

Yep, I don't remember how long it was but it dated back to mid-December of that season. I got my ticket signed by Solomon Jones after the game too, it was awesome! And I saw Jim Leavitt while I was leaving, he looked at me but I was too starstruck to talk.

19 games?

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

i was very sad that it was half uconn fans, half USF. It was our own fricken arena...  Very poor showing from our fans.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Just because we beat one middle of the conference team that probably won't make it into the Big Dance all of a sudden we are suppose to sell out the sun dome?

The fact is, the team isn't very good... at least not on a consistent basis. Nobody wants to watch that.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Just because we beat one middle of the conference team that probably won't make it into the Big Dance all of a sudden we are suppose to sell out the sun dome?

The fact is, the team isn't very good... at least not on a consistent basis. Nobody wants to watch that.

stick to economics nerd, not sports

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

stick to economics nerd, not sports

Nobody wants to watch a bad team... thus, the sun dome was empty. Do you have a better idea as to why nobody shows up? Was it ladies night at the Dallas Bull or something? Maybe the local ford dealer was giving away dishes with a purchase of a new car and everyone was there.

Archived