• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mandatory We Are Going to MSG Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Haha...little early for this.

lol

GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

:ROFLMAO

Memories, light the corners of my mind... :)

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

ok so my post was meant to be tongue and cheek with all those who thought USF was going to the Sweet 16 after we beat FSU. 

I really like what Stan Heath has done thus far.  Even with loosing 10 games, we seemed to have a chance to win most nights. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

ok so my post was meant to be tongue and cheek with all those who thought USF was going to the Sweet 16 after we beat FSU. 

I really like what Stan Heath has done thus far.  Even with loosing 10 games, we seemed to have a chance to win most nights. 

Grouper, it goes back farther than that...I think back to first year in BE.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Put it this way, if we could have taken care of St. John's when they were down and DePaul or Marquette, we'd be sitting at 4 wins and still in the hunt for MSG.  But without those wins, we're looking at next year.  The rest of the way isn't too bad either.  Its a shame we couldn't grab a few more Ws when we had the chance.  But I like what I see from our boys and with Coach Heath.

• Content Count:  526

Grouper, it goes back farther than that...I think back to first year in BE.

Sorry to be a "smazza" on this one but...its just our second BE win.  We have gotten our ass handed to us in just about 10 straight games.  Albeit mostly cuz we have a sorry bench but thats the hand that we're dealt.  Our starters can play with most teams. But to pretend that we have been "in" every game is ridiculous. This was a great revenge win and great to build on.

• Content Count:  12,293

Put it this way, if we could have taken care of St. John's when they were down and DePaul or Marquette, we'd be sitting at 4 wins and still in the hunt for MSG.  But without those wins, we're looking at next year.  The rest of the way isn't too bad either.  Its a shame we couldn't grab a few more Ws when we had the chance.  But I like what I see from our boys and with Coach Heath.

pretty much.  or you could say IF we could rebound consistantly or IF we could shoot free throws....IF IF IF.  but lets not get into that.  fact is, we are 2-10 in the big east and on the outside looking in.  we would need 6 wins to make it to MSG which means we would need to win 4 out of our next 6.  and then Villanova, St Johns, or Providence would only be allowed to win 1 more game.  So ill go out on the limb and say we WILL NOT be in MSG this season. 

However, i will PROMISE that we will be there 100% next year    ;)  in fact, ill bet 1,000 bucks

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

The team played with a lot of heart tonight. They were making smart shots (for the most part). Way to go Bulls! Keep the energy high going in to Saturday!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Nah, didn't ever really think we would be there this year anyways though.  I say we're still a couple years away seeing as we are going to have to find a replacement for Gransberry and Jones still needs to get a year or two under his belt to develop even though hes pretty darn good already.   

Archived