• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greg Shaw update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  557
  • Days Won:  0

Don't knowifthis was already posted or not, but it looks like we are out of the running for Shaw.  :-[

Shaw was asked which schools he will be choosing between next week.

"West Virginia and LSU," Shaw said.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I'm hearing that he's already verballed to LSU...

• Content Count:  23

Who cares.  I was watching the faca all star game an he gave up 4 sacks to Earl Okine.  Didnt one of our commits lock Okine down during the season?

• Content Count:  5,241

We already got plenty of lineman in this class anyways,

As long as we get WR Odoms and BJ Daniels, I think we'll be alright

• Content Count:  4,016

Who cares.  I was watching the faca all star game an he gave up 4 sacks to Earl Okine.  Didnt one of our commits lock Okine down during the season?

Popek did...Shaw is overrated right now.  He's smaller then his listed size more like 6-4 260lbs, and people like him more so because he's a good athlete then can be molded then his actual potential.

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

Popek did...Shaw is overrated right now.  He's smaller then his listed size more like 6-4 260lbs, and people like him more so because he's a good athlete then can be molded then his actual potential.

cmon bien, check your facts.  plant city didnt play gainesville this year, therefore it wasnt popek that shut down okine...it was garvin from lake gibson.

• Content Count:  4,016

cmon bien, check your facts.  plant city didnt play gainesville this year, therefore it wasnt popek that shut down okine...it was garvin from lake gibson.

that's right, you brought it up (I got it mixed up)...Popek was Patchan and Giddens from Da Wood.  I am a fan of Armwood and saw that one.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

that's right, you brought it up (I got it mixed up)...Popek was Patchan and Giddens from Da Wood.  I am a fan of Armwood and saw that one.

are you feeling ok?  ;)

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

We already got plenty of lineman in this class anyways,

As long as we get WR Odoms and BJ Daniels, I think we'll be alright

plenty means nothing

they need to be a vast improvement over current players

Archived