• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

UCF has crappy management in the Athletic department.  Why not focus on that.

That's the biggest thing that they fail to realize in all of this. They had a 20+ year head start in football on USF and thei mismanagement is what showed USF how to not run a program and why USF passed them in little time.

What you don't see is that UCF was a front runner with most schools in the Big East and Genshaft delayed and took the side of Marinatto (who's a HUGE moron) to protect the basketball schools to bring up Villanova instead and thus why Pitt and Cuse areing bolting to the ACC.  The Big East could have survived all of this.  Shortsighted.

If you honestly believe adding UCF to the BE would've saved the conference, then you are a moron.

He does ... and he is ... God bless his obsessed little heart.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Everyone laughs at USF.  They're a joke.

But we didn't lose to FIU.  So that makes it okay.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

Everyone laughs at USF.  They're a joke.

But we didn't lose to FIU.  So that makes it okay.

We also equip our stadiums with these:

DrinkinFountain.jpg

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

pwned!!!

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

This guy demonstrates just how demented their fans really are. Talking **** to a team that beat you four out of four times including one of the biggest margins in USF history. Judy isn't blocking you, your poor excuse of a football program is.

Judy's selfishness within the Big East and taking the b-ball side with Marinatto may put USF out of a BCS conference.  The Big East may still be together.

This arguement from the delusional UCF crew makes me laugh the most.  They actually believe that had they been invited with TCU that the Big East would have been "saved".  Yep, I'm sure Pitt and Cuse would have laughed at ACC offers because they now have the mighty fooball powerhouse of UCF with all its national appeal.    :ROFLMAO

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I'll talk s*** to USF fans any day. 

You don't have anything of substance to talk about, especially when it pertains to USF.

USF went from a start up program to passing by UCF in 7 years and then proved that to be the case 4 times in head to head match ups.

The only **** you have is what you're full of when you speak/type.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I'll talk s*** to USF fans any day. 

You don't have anything of substance to talk about, especially when it pertains to USF.

USF went from a start up program to passing by UCF in 7 years and then proved that to be the case 4 times in head to head match ups.

The only **** you have is what you're full of when you speak/type.

For those who weren't around for The Dumbgeon, Goldie is just doing some retro posting, harkening to what it was like around here back in the day ...  8-)

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

If you honestly believe adding UCF to the BE would've saved the conference, then you are a moron.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  26

I'm drunk so sorry if i sound like a douche (granted you will think that anyway cause I'm a UCF fan)

When all the dust settles, better or worse, UCF and USF will be in the same conference (unless USF gets an ACC invite) and I am very excited for a yearly thanksgiving weekend rivalry.

I truly love hating USF.  Seeing you do well literally makes me sick and seeing you lose is like christmas morning.  maybe it is because we are on the losing side of the rivalry, but i really thing UCF/USF rivalry is good for college football.

Sorry for being all over the place, new to this board and i felt the need to make a post.  Good luck finding a stable home in the FBS landscape.