• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

They werent going to make a bowl game this year anyway why do they care?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

They'll probably still make a bowl game .... wouldn't be surprised if they won their conference again.

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

They'll probably still make a bowl game .... wouldn't be surprised if they won their conference again.

Disagree

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Disagree

Because ....?

They only need 4 wins in their pissant conference to be bowl eligible and they've got just as good a chance as anybody in that conference of winning it ...

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

Disagree

Because ....?

They only need 4 wins in their pissant conference to be bowl eligible and they've got just as good a chance as anybody in that conference of winning it ...

My mistake, I thought you had to finish 1 or 2 in that conference to get a bowl.  I guess if they just need to get to 6 wins they will

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I also remember last month Godfrey claimed he was the "best QB in the state"

http://www.beyondusports.com/video-ucf-qb-jeff-godfrey-qb-state/

LOL ... I had no idea what a delusional, pompous twit he was... he landed at the perfect spot. If Jeffrey really had this chip on his shoulder about being shunned by "big time" programs not wanting him to play qb, why not come to little ole USF? Were we not recruiting him as a qb? If he was as good as he thinks he is, he would've beaten out BJ for the starting job and had a chance to play against the Big 3, who I assume were among those that shunned him ... Instead, he runs and hides in CUSA ...   :loser

BTW, I wonder how many Kaniggit fans realize that Bianchi is having a blast mocking UCF with that interview and the conference realignment/legislation campaign ... ?   :D

Wow.  I had some respect for Godfrey before, but not now.  What a douche.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I can definitely see UCF winning CUSA again.  It's the worst conference in the FBS, so that always helps.

I still LOL at the Golden Shower fans who think that they would be competitive in the Big East.  Always funneh.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Disagree

Because ....?

My mistake, I thought you had to finish 1 or 2 in that conference to get a bowl.  I guess if they just need to get to 6 wins they will

Six wins is all any team needs to get to a bowl. If UCF didn't get one of the Conference USA spots, it is unlikely to get chosen for an at-large spot at 6-6, though, in my opinion. It probably won't matter; Conference USA has six bowl slots, and last year had only five bowl eligible teams, so yeah, six wins would probably be enough to get UCF to either the Beef O Bradys Bowl in St Petersburg or the New Orleans Bowl, which are the No. 4 and No. 5 bowl bids for Conference USA, respectively.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I can definitely see UCF winning CUSA again.  It's the worst conference in the FBS, so that always helps.

I still LOL at the Golden Shower fans who think that they would be competitive in the Big East.  Always funneh.

Looks like they have a tough C-USA schedule with some difficult road games. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't win it.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

I didn't go anywhere...I just wasn't online watching the BYU game.  I never said anything about UCF beating BYU or predicted it, anyhow.  But it still sucked and we shot ourselves in the foot two weeks in a row. 

I blame Judy Genshaft for the past two losses.  It's her fault.  See you all in CUSA in 2013...unless you get "HITT-SHAFTED"!!  Nah...we'll still let ya in.  It'll make us look great on the PR side.